Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Melbourne seems to have a new reporter, Prime7’s Josh Ribarich. He filed a report this evening.

5 Likes

I think Josh is working for Seven only on weekends.

2 Likes

Saturday (10.08.2019): Laura Dymock presented Brisbane’s weather live from the Ekka.

4 Likes

According to her Instagram stories, Mylee Hogan has finished up her short stint in the States and is now back in Sydney (presumably for a rest).

4 Likes

Ok, I am officially creeped out. I really or used to enjoy this forum, but comments like this creep me out. These people on tv are just like you and me. How would you feel that your personal social media posts are up for discussion on what you do? It’s online stalking what you post?! Are you in the industry or perhaps wanting to be? You seem to have a lot of time on your hands “following” what people are doing. I understand there is passion out there but you are next level. I can’t follow this forum due to you - it feels like the dark web, which I don’t want to be part of.
There is no decent conversation on some of these topics, just online stalking. From someone who has worked in the industry I do know people would be genuinely scared from some of the posts I’ve seen and have heard it from their mouths.

8 Likes

Monday (12.08.2019) - Friday (16.08.2019): Katrina Blowers is presenting Brisbane’s Afternoon News, live from Ekka.

Max Futcher and Sharyn Ghidella alternate days presenting reports from the Ekka for the 6pm, with the other in studio solo.

6 Likes

Monday 12 August -

Mel McLaughlin was back presenting sport in Sydney tonight.

5 Likes

Monday 12 August -
Jane Bunn was back presenting weather in Melbourne tonight.

4 Likes

Tuesday 13 August to Friday 16 August -

Matt Carmichael presented sport on Morning News.

2 Likes

Is Dean Felton still at Seven News Melbourne? Feels as though I haven’t seen him reporting in a while.

Perhaps he is more behind the scenes now?

And after I say that, he reports on a story tonight.

1 Like

I believe Paul Dowsley has also returned?

2 Likes

Yes Paul is back reporting in Melbourne this week.

1 Like

Geof Parry is reporting from Hong Kong on the protests.

4 Likes

Thursday 15 August -

Samantha Brett presenting weather on Morning News.

Jane Bunn presenting weather on 4pm & 6pm in Melbourne from Mount Buller.

6 Likes

Thursday (15.08.2019) - Friday (16.08.2019): Laura Dymock is presenting Brisbane’s weather.

Brisbane didn’t have either presenter at the Ekka tonight, strangely. Both were back in studio.

4 Likes

Friday 16 August -

Melina Sarris is back presenting weather in Melbourne.

Friday 16 August & Saturday 17 August -

Matt Carmichael presenting sport in Sydney.

3 Likes

Saturday 17 August -

Sydney reporter Alex Hart is in New Zealand, he is reporting on the murder of the Australian tourist today.

4 Likes

Saturday 17 August -
Estelle Griepink is presenting weather in Melbourne.

6 Likes

Saturday (17.08.2019) - Sunday (18.08.2019): Laura Dymock is presenting Brisbane’s weather live from the Ekka.

5 Likes