Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Pretty shocking that Seven News Sydney has lost three main rugby league reporters (Patrick Molihan, Josh Massoud and now Liam Cox) in a space of less than five years, is it not?

2 Likes

Not to mention Geoff Bullock was also their chief league reporter before Molihan.

Now Michelle Bishop (nee Keighran) is in that role.

2 Likes

Monday 8 July -

Natalie Barr is presenting Early News.

Matt Carmichael presented sport on Morning News.

Emily Angwin is presenting Afternoon News in Melbourne.

3 Likes

According to her Instagram, Perth reporter Elle Georgiou is in London. Possibly filling in for Hugh Whitfeld/Laurel Irving or just going on holiday?

I personally think Seven News Sydney should make a play for her services, she’d be a great addition to the team, though I feel this is unlikely given she is married (her maiden surname is Mitaros, but does anyone know if she is related to former Channel Eight newsreader Theona Mitaros? I doubt it).

1 Like

(8/7/2019) Mike Smithson is presenting the Afternoon News and Today Tonight in Adelaide today.

4 Likes

In fact I think she [Elle Georgiou] might be the daughter of Theona Mitaros, who after leaving Channel Eight Darwin relocated to Perth where she has her own business.

https://au.thehellenicinitiative.org/2017/01/31/thi-australia-funds-desmos-direct-making-giving-easy-and-efficient/

3 Likes

Monday 8 July -

Blake Johnson is presenting in Melbourne filling in for Peter Mitchell tonight.

6 Likes

Love a bit of Blake

1 Like

I’m sure he will return to Perth to head 7news once Rick Ardon retires

1 Like

The legend Susannah Carr returns to the Perth news desk tonight

1 Like

Samantha Brett presenting national updates tonight with no The Latest on.

4 Likes

Monday 8 July to Thursday 11 July -

Natalie Barr is presenting Early News.

Tuesday 9 July to Thursday 11 July -

Ryan Phelan presenting sport on Morning News again this week.

Tuesday 9 July -

Emily Angwin is presenting Afternoon News in Melbourne again today.

Blake Johnson is presenting in Melbourne filling in for Peter Mitchell again tonight.

Sydney reporter Alex Hart is reporting from Canberra.

3 Likes

She just finished her two week stint in Seven’s Canberra Bureau, she could be on holiday.
Anyway talking of London Elle worked in London as a freelance producer from November 2016 until August 2018 and joined Seven’s Perth newsroom in October last year.

2 Likes

Blake Johnson reading Melbournes News Tonight. I think this a first for Blake, reading the main weekday bulletin.

Is everything ok with Peter!

1 Like

Blake also read last night’s bulletin.

2 Likes

Well a first for this week. He’s a great talent. Seven need to get him a permanent gig.

3 Likes

Wednesday 10 July -

Angie Asimus is presenting Morning News and Afternoon News in Sydney.

Wednesday 10 July & Thursday 11 July -

Blake Johnson is presenting Afternoon News in Melbourne.

Wednesday 10 July -

Peter Mitchell is back presenting in Melbourne tonight.

Mel presented Sydney sport from ANZ Stadium.

5 Likes

Thursday 11 July -

Angela Cox presenting Morning News and Afternoon News in Sydney today.

Jane Bunn is presenting weather from Mount Buller on Melbourne’s 4pm & 6pm bulletins.

6 Likes

Pre-bulletin news updates for Seven Afternoon News Perth done by Samantha Jolly, but the whole bulletin itself is hosted by Susannah Carr? Not the first time I’ve seen it happening.

1 Like

Samantha is live at the crown in Perth tonight presenting the weather

1 Like