Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Wednesday - Melina Sarris presented weather in Melbourne this evening.

1 Like

Wednesday & Thursday -

Jim Wilson presented sport and Angie Asimus presented weather in Sydney.

1 Like

Has Rick ever presented the afternoon news?

It always seems to be Sue doing the extra bulletins, late updates, rolling coverage etc (not that I’m complaining).

1 Like

Yes, he presented the Afternoon News recently. About a month ago or less.

2 Likes

Yes, he has multiple times in the past.

1 Like

Thursday -

Robert Ovadia is presenting Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News again today.

1 Like

Who’s been reading Melbournes afternoon news?

@BJT2 Jacqueline Felgate

(20/12/2018) Elspeth Hussey presented the Afternoon News in Adelaide.

2 Likes

Thursday - Melina Sarris presented weather in Melbourne this evening. I think Jane Bunn is now on holidays.

Jane started her holidays last Friday.

1 Like

I’m surprised this hasn’t already been mentioned, but Sarah Navin has been filing reports for Sydney in recent days. Presumably only a Summer fill-in reporter because her Twitter bio still mentions Prime7 Wagga.

Now this is how you do it, Nine! :wink:

Friday & Saturday -

Blake Johnson is presenting in Melbourne.

Friday -
Sean Sowerby presented sport and Melina Sarris presented weather.

Saturday -
Jacqueline Felgate was back presenting sport and Blake read the weather forecast.

4 Likes

Friday (21.12.2018): Katrina Blowers presented in Brisbane again tonight. Laura Dymock presented the weather with Liz Cantor on surf and coastal.

2 Likes

Saturday -

Chris Reason is presenting in Sydney tonight.

1 Like

It is absolutely ridiculous how Katrina is used over Kay to fill-in on weeknights in Brisbane. Despite Kay working this weekend, they chose Katrina to fill-in for Sharyn and Max last week.

While they won in the first 30 mins every night, Srven lost a significant amount of viewers in the later block, handing wins to Nine. I think Kay could have kept that audience from switching over.

1 Like

While I do agree, it’s obvious that Katrina is next in line to Sharyn, and very capable of taking that role.

Perhaps Kay is happy doing weekends. She does a lot of other work now which may have prevented her from filling in.

Perhaps Kay is more than happy doing what she’s doing.

5 Likes

Like Max Futcher, I think Katrina needs more work. Katrina is a good presenter but would never survive a prime time gig in Sydney or Melbourne.

I am well aware of that but surely that would not have prevented her working any of the days last week.

Using Katrina over Kay, if Kay is willing to do it like she has done every other summer, would be like getting Jacqueline Felgate to fill-in for Peter in Melbourne instead of Mike Amor.

Saturday (22.12.2018): Laura Dymock is presenting Brisbane’s weather.

1 Like