Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Basil Zempilas week on the east coast last week
From The West In side Cover

5 Likes

working for his six figure salary… good on him.

1 Like

I notice Chris Reason filed a couple of reports from the US in the past week. Is Mike Amor or Ashlee Mullany on holidays?

5 Likes

Michelle Bishop presenting sport in national morning news on Wednesday & Thursday mornings this week. Matt Carmichael presented on Monday & Tuesday mornings.

3 Likes

Well, they both just filed reports during the Morning News, so I guess not (anymore?)

…is very good :muscle:

2 Likes

Correct.
https://twitter.com/ChrisReason7/status/930671038697963523

5 Likes

I’ve no doubt I’m correct, as I watched it live, but thanks for backing me up Travis :smile:

1 Like

Looks like this is Sara Cumming’s last week at Seven Sydney judging by a few of her Instagram posts. Guess it’s due to her husband coaching Gold Coast Suns from next year

6 Likes

The Morning Show had a farewell for her this morning:

7 Likes

Freya Cole is presenting Morning News today.

3 Likes

Will Sarah have a role at Seven News Brisbane or Gold Coast in the near future?

2 Likes

Sarah said she will be busy looking after her kids and home.Larry did say she was leaving after 13 years at Seven working in Adelaide and Sydney.

3 Likes

Why do these presenter changes always seem to happen on days when I’m unable to watch the bulletins? I don’t believe she has presented the morning news before and now she’s likely to be presenting Sydney’s 4PM news which I also won’t see because I’ll be busy again soon :anguished:

1 Like

Paul Kadak is presenting Sydney 4pm news today. Freya is presenting weather.

4 Likes

13 years is a long time. She could have been part of Seven’s Gold Coast Commonwealth Games reporting team.

Sad to hear that Sarah Cumming is leaving Seven, but I can understand her wanting to put family first.

Although somehow, I wouldn’t be overly surprised if Sarah’s departure from the network has been a while in the making knowing that she’s only really done on-air presenting for The Daily Edition since returning from leave.

Really…I think Sarah Cumming only presented one Sydney weather forecast (which I think was on June 2 this year) since Early 2016 with Seven really positioning David Brown and Angie Asimus as their two main weather presenters for Sydney since then. More recently, we’ve also seen presenters like Samantha Brett and Freya Cole having national bulletin/Sydney weather fill-in roles that Sarah Cumming (and others like Talitha Cummins and Sally Bowrey) would’ve been utilised for even a few years ago.

5 Likes

And with that another talent leaves Seven News Sydney, one of the many lately.

6 Likes

Well this is Paul’s first time at presenting Sydney’s 4PM news. In fact, I can’t even remember the last time he actually presented a news bulletin. Is anyone taping this so I can see it in full later?

1 Like

Well Angie isn’t presenting weather because she’s at the annual Sydney Radiothon, not sure about Sal though.

1 Like

Paul Kadak:

4 Likes