Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Another Perth boy makes the big league

3 Likes

When is Mark Ferguson due for holidays? It seems as though everyone else around the place has been on holidays except for him and I thought he would usually take 2 weeks or so off at about this time of year like Peter Mitchell did in Melbourne.

No, Blake Johnson is again

3 Likes

Blake has been presenting the news updates this afternoon so Blake will be presenting the bulletin.

2 Likes

Sorry, Nick confusing me with twitter posts, must just be for a Vietnam veterans report tonight, not that he is presenting. Normally this indicates he is presenting

1 Like

David Brown is back tonight in Sydney presenting the weather thank heavens!!

5 Likes

No it doesn’t because normally what indicates he is presenting is his tweet saying Join me 6pm #7NewsMelb.

2 Likes

Freya Cole presented Monday & Tuesday Early News.

5 Likes

And looking at the ratings over the weekend he didn’t do too bad. Granted it’s his first time, but he’s done quite well, winning Sunday despite losing Saturday (granted Seven had AFL lead-in but doesn’t Seven News Melbourne lose even with the lead-in?). I think it’s more than enough to allow Blake (and possibly Emily Angwin as well) to fill-in a bit more and perhaps become the 3rd and 4th in line to Pete and Jen.

5 Likes

Blake and Emily are much better newsreaders than Jacqueline and Nick in my opinion, hopefully Blake is given more opportunities to fill in.

5 Likes

Angela Cox presenting Monday Morning News & national Afternoon News, she also co-hosted The Daily Edition this afternoon.

5 Likes

Nah Seven Melbourne usually wins by a fair margin over Nine on a Sunday night when there’s AFL immediately before it. Especially when it’s a thriller like yesterday’s game

3 Likes

The legend Susannah Carr returns to our screens tonight

4 Likes

After I was just commenting on how long it’s been since we last saw her. Oh the irony!!

2 Likes

Angela Cox presenting Morning & Afternoon News this week.

4 Likes

Get prepared Sydney. Mel McLaughlin is back presenting sport tonight, albeit in Brisbane

3 Likes

not a big fan of mel mclaughlin

I think most Sydneysiders fit into this category.

There are some good female sports presenters, but Mel McLaughlin isn’t one of them IMO.

1 Like

You’re too kind. Not a fan at all.

Thats coming from the west coast and we don’t see her everyday like you guys do

1 Like