Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Amelia presenting just tonight it seems.

So Amelia,is she still called brown after getting married 2 weeks

She is still ‘Broun’ at this point, yes.

Nice article on Mike Amor from The Bendigo Advertiser (his home town, where he’s spending Christmas for the first time in a decade):

5 Likes

Mike Amor is presenting Christmas Day bulletin in Melbourne with Sean Sowerby presenting sport and Melina Sarris presenting the weather.

Mike with some of the team working today

Mike is presenting for another two weeks with Peter Mitchell returning from holidays on Monday January 8.

11 Likes

Someone get superman sweater behind a news desk plz

10 Likes

On it

3 Likes

Liam Cox is presenting sport in Sydney tonight. Angela Cox is reading the weather too.

5 Likes

Monday (25.12.2017): Katrina Blowers is anchoring in Brisbane. Rohan Welsh is presenting sport and Paul Burt is doing the weather.

8 Likes

Angela Cox is presenting Morning News with Michelle Bishop presenting sport today.Angela also read the weather forecast.

Angela is also presenting Afternoon News and 6pm bulletin in Sydney.
A very busy day for Angela having started her day reading news on Sunrise this morning.

5 Likes

Melina Sarris is presenting Afternoon News in Melbourne on Tuesday & Wednesday this week.

3 Likes

With Mike, can somebody correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t he meet his wife in Los Angeles and they adopted, living in Malibu?

Hence would’ve only had one side of the family (lunch) yesterday (i.e.) was available last night.

1 Like

A real shame for Mike if the Amors usually have their big meal at dinner.

8 Likes

Tuesday (26.12.2017) -Friday (29.12.2017): Max Futcher and Katrina Blowers are anchoring in Brisbane again this week. Rohan Welsh is presenting sport and Paul Burt is doing the weather.

3 Likes

Matt Carmichael presented sport tonight.

Freya Cole read the weather Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday (Boxing Day) nights.

5 Likes

They are still using Bill on the endcard of promos.

1 Like

Angela Cox presented Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News from Tuesday - Thursday this week.

4 Likes

Elsbeth Hussey has been reading 4pm and 6pm this week. Mike Smithson and Andrea Nicholas both reporting.

4 Likes

Michael Usher is back presenting in Sydney tonight

3 Likes

So can I get this confirmed?

Angela Cox presented 7 Early News, Sunrise news, Morning News, Sydney Afternoon News and Sydney 6pm News last night? Roughly a 15 hour day?

That would have to be one of the longest non-continuous on air shifts I’ve seen.

4 Likes