Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Bort is a character from ‘The Simpsons’ On WIN of course :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean S-M-A-R-T

Haha I was watching an episode last night and spotted him :grin:

1 Like

tfw you can burn your High School Diploma.

2 Likes

I’m similarly interested in the acronym LIVE that many of our users seem so fond of.

2 Likes

Freya Cole presented Monday Early News.

2 Likes

How did Freya Cole go today? I know she was previously associated with Prime but this is her first time presenting in a while right?

@Tom_TV7 it was the first time I’ve watched Freya reading news and l was very impressed.She seemed very confident and did really well l thought, hopefully she will be used on Early News as a fill in more often.

2 Likes

Agreed, better than I thought.

1 Like

Freya is a very strong newsreader. Definitely would make a great fill in.

4 Likes

Blake Johnson presenting Melbourne Afternoon News today.

3 Likes

She was very good. I think she would go well on Weekend Sunrise news even.

1 Like

Monday (27.03.17) - Wednesday (29.03.17): Bill McDonald and Paul Burt are live in North Queensland reporting on Cyclone Debbie. Sharyn Ghidella is holding the fort back in studio.

She was freelancing wasn’t she?

I thought that too, however she was on weekend Sunrise for quite some time

Early News bulletin returned this morning with Angela Cox.

1 Like

Hard to recognise!

3 Likes

Oh dear, she doesn’t look terribly impressed to have been booted out of the warm, dry studio does she!

1 Like

No idea who the 7 Brisbane reporter was who did a live interview with a guy who was rescued along with his dog but she could not have possibly stupider questions if she tried. She earlier asked a random lady walking to her car outside Robina hospital “are surgeries still taking place?” To which the woman responded “how would I know?”