Seven News Content and Appearance

Yep - Seven would be absolutely thrilled with how the cards have fallen for them.

3 Likes

I dare say Melbournes news director is currently crossing out a number of stories for tonight’s rundown.

4 Likes

Yep…that’s what would happen…

how will we all survive without the news at 6pm sharp :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

The Melbourne bulletin started at 6.10pm AEST.

4 Likes

Is anyone having problems with audio on the Melbourne bulletin? Or is it just my reception

Seven News Melbourne sport and weather segments were shortened to accommodate the networks schedule. No add break between sport or weather.

3 Likes

Nope, just me? Ahahah

1 Like

Brisbane’s version

Interesting shot

6 Likes

I love that they use the old OTS screen as a monitor

4 Likes

Good catch! Didn’t notice that. Been a long time since those screens were used on air

2 Likes

Hard to miss message from Seven’s graphics

4 Likes

That background behind Ann is so brown, looks like one of those smog skylines from China or something.

14 Likes

I always find it odd on the local bulletins when they say ‘Victorian borrowers have been given a reprieve…’ re the RBA decision.

Makes it sound like its just Victoria who benefits and not the whole country.

3 Likes

Seven finally put them in the same studio

2 Likes

Yeah it’s the poorly calibrated screen. Looks like pollution.

Red and white with a touch of brown pollution.

2 Likes

The reenactment at the start of this report is just embarrassing:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Seven News Perth just ran 3 minutes of footage of AFL Fremantle Dockers star Nat Fyfe on a microphone at training tagged as “Rare Access”…. Hard to believe they are Number 1 by a country mile here if they do this kind of thing often.

2 Likes

they have been number one in Perth for nearly as long as I have been alive!

In all seriousness, Rick and Sure are household names in the west and Perthites will always watch them every weeknight. Historically, they have been responsible for providing a lot of Seven’s news audience even during the years when it was rating badly nationally (think the period before 2005, and between 2013-15).

2 Likes