Seven News Content and Appearance

It was more than 5 seconds. Not quite as bad as when they abandoned the weekend 5pm because of no audio a couple of weeks ago.

Must be something to do with the move to Everleigh because it is happening very frequently.

Could the presenter be any further away? It looks ridiculous.

1 Like

More issues with the Morning News.

• No audio for a few seconds during the opener
  • No Audio during the cross to Canberra
  • Lighting was off.
4 Likes

Lighting - pick your shade

11 Likes

I was in the doctor’s waiting room and the Melbourne 4pm news was on (sound so low I couldn’t hear) but I looked up to see Rebecca Maddern take a drink and thought it might have been a moment off air that wasn’t supposed to go air (like Peter Mitchell’s water bottle moment) but when I checked back on 7plus she coughed and started losing her voice during a voice over and apologised when she was back on camera, took a sip of water, continued with the next story but then had to throw to the story without finishing the intro.

It happened about 7 minutes in from the start of the bulletin but she recovered to finish the rest of the bulletin.

**Edited to add screenshot from 7plus replay.

8 Likes

They’ve reverted to showing the date in the opener?

1 Like

Perth just had a promo showing the Sydney news team….whoopsie!!

4 Likes

Seems so

4 Likes

Much better than “Top Story”

11 Likes

Another ‘exclusive’ promo

2 Likes

Could that “only on” text be any bigger, so unnecessary.

3 Likes

It caught your attention though, and thats the aim most likely

3 Likes

In the context of a promo I think its fine. Onscreen for 3 secs maybe?

1 Like

Hence why it is so big…

Saw a Melbourne version of this promo which showed off some interesting angles of the set. Looked good.

4 Likes

Are there versions in every state?

2 Likes
8 Likes

Seven News Melbourne will start late this evening due to the AFL match between Richmond and Melbourne going overtime. The third quarter ran for nearly 36 minutes and only ended just before 5.30pm AEST.

2 Likes

How dare they!!!

11 Likes

With this match going down to the wire, and the Logies also taking place tonight, I wouldn’t be surprised if Seven News wins the 6:00pm timeslot in Melbourne by a sizable margin.

5 Likes