Seven News Content and Appearance

Lester Holt does a lot of ‘standing in front of the desk presentation’ for NBC Nightly News

1 Like

Yuck, why is there green lighting? :christmas_tree:

‘A Pack of Animals on 7NEWS!’

1 Like

Melbourne’s bulletin is a mess.

Must be doing something right… highest rated bulletin in the country at the moment.

8 Likes

Curious about why you suggest this? (I watch Nine)

1 Like

Yes, care to enlighten us all as to what that is?

1 Like

Huh? Aren’t they asking you to elaborate on your comment?

1 Like

Brisbane and later Perth the only markets to get a 5pm news today after the Supercars finished late.

Despite that, it is coming out of Sydney. So must be pre-recorded as it coincides with the 6pm Sydney news.

2 Likes

No 7 News logo in the bottom right on screen for the first 18 minutes in Melbourne, except for the straps during live crosses and reporter / talent straps.

On the the return from ad break there was a brief double up on logo before returning to normal.

(Apologies for the cap quality - screenshot from web stream)

1 Like

They seem to have had some viz issue. The opening backdrop kept flickering between the story graphic and the live shot.

3 Likes

That happens often.

Yes @NewsKing please tell us what the problems are?

For starters as MBB mentioned above:

Previous example.

Free advertising for Seven News Melbourne for the next month with a Liberal ad featuring Dan Andrews being interviewed by Peter Mitchell.
Has played multiple times during the evening on Nine, including during the 6pm news :eyes:

lol you dropped a blanket statement. We are asking why you feel the way you do. No need referring to someone else’s post. Either back up your statement, or don’t make it.

And Ps this isn’t a dig. Genuinely curious as to the thought behind the comment. I watch the bulletin every night and asides from some questionable reporters opinions (which seems to be a blanket Melb thing across all networks) I don’t see the issues.

4 Likes

Wait for Nine to say they want an alternate creative…. Ha

1 Like

Perth have added 7News logo to the front on the Desk

6 Likes

Makes the desk look worse than it was.

1 Like

Lipstick on a pig.

5 Likes