Seven News Content and Appearance

So strange to use her and not one of the main presenter who were both on that night.

2 Likes

Seven Brisbane breaking into programming this morning. Not covered by any other network including ABC News.

6 Likes

Old supers being used?

2 Likes

Usually it’s done under a contra deal with a network.

No sign of the desk in the 5pm bulletin coming from Perth :smile: The green screen is particularly noticeable.

7 Likes

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::question::question::question:

Why? It came from Adelaide last week.

1 Like

Tim is a great presenter. Defiantly network standard.

2 Likes

Defying Seven’s standards.

you’d hope so given that he has a job with the network.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Seven QLD using their RNA sponsorship to have the first look at show bags and fireworks preview etc. In previous years Nine has also rolled out a similarly themed promo, usually for the same night.

4 Likes

Pretty sure 7 has done this previously as well.

1 Like

I’ve said it before but they should return to the old name formatting and put “NEWS UPDATE”, “NEWS FLASH”, “EARLY/MORNING/AFTERNOON NEWS” on the same line.

4 Likes

Nine did it when they were sponsor but somehow manage to put together a promo that sounds like they are doing the same thing even when they are not sponsor and don’t have access to the bags in advance.

3 Likes

Special program in Perth tomorrow night

10 Likes

Love Elephants but surely this could just warrant a spot in the second half of the news or in the 5pm news?

4 Likes

You are clearly not from Perth.

9 Likes

Tricia was one of the oldest, if not the oldest, living elephant in captivity. I remember seeing her at Perth Zoo as a child.

3 Likes

I’m not. Can you elaborate on her importance?