Seven News Content and Appearance

No but if you want to revitalise this city you’d actually hold your event in the city. You can easily get to flinders, cross the bridge and not pass one shop on your way to the parade.

As for 7 not promoting their rival for an event they no longer support? It’s as irrelevant as the parade itself.

1 Like

They ran a news report on it? Clearly not irrelevant as they decided to report on it. You’re skirting around my point… again.

If it was two radio personalities they wouldn’t have an issue with it (even if they are a rival medium in the industry to them)
Its just all TV network pettiness and it’s embarrassing, that’s all it comes down to. Simple.

1 Like

Seven News Brisbane has modified their self imposed COVID “restrictions” this week. More recently the 2 anchors sat far apart and the sport reporter stood at the large screen used for weather.

This week they are back closer together and sport is presented from the desk.

Last week

This week

5 Likes

Maybe they were waiting for everyone to get their booster vaccinations.

3 Likes

Who’s the lady on the right in the bottom picture?

1 Like

8 Likes

BTS of the studio for the ‘old backdrop’ on the Gold Coast:

8 Likes

Current Seven Gold Coast promo - 7News part of the Gold Coast for 62 years.

6 Likes

I assume that was for her Sunrise appearance this morning.

3 Likes

Correct.

2 Likes

Not sure if it was mentioned but despite 7 poaching ‘South Aussie with Cosi’ for 5.30 Sundays, they’ve moved the pointless ‘Early Edition’ to 5pm.

Also seems they’re back to Jane on M-F with Rosanna & Mike on Weekends.

5 Likes

The 5pm bulletin is great

Sunday (uploaded by @ScreenTower)

4 Likes

Promo for Gold Coast News Sally Pearson joining the team. Promo is only running on the Gold Coast.

4 Likes

A couple bulletins today:
Morning News

Morning News Adelaide

4 Likes

Seven breaking into NSW programming this afternoon.

3 Likes

Don’t worry about the super, let’s talk about the whole cap itself:

What the F? is THAT? Green screens do tend to act up, but this is just bad! First of all the wonkiness of the four road cams makes it look like someone took a bad photo at a Mediahub Control Room, and there’s a sort of blur around the woman in the picture that reminds me of that “remove background” tool on Powerpoint!

And the bottom text? That’s just not good. Either place both phrases on both ends of the text box, or don’t even add that text at all!

I dont think thats a green screen…I think its real monitors in a traffic centre like main roads or something.

11 Likes

Mate it’s shot at an angle which is why it looks “wonky”, but it’s actually angled perspective

3 Likes

It’s probably large because of that sponsor logo they have to cram in.

This is one of those Australian Traffic Network reports right?

2 Likes

the text in the lower box is scrolling