Seven News Content and Appearance

8 Likes

Everything was very clearly filmed and edited in the style of“Know The News”, until they tacked on a locally made end card.

6 Likes

But to be honest, Perth might have been the only market that has a 1 minute promo of the Know The News template. Eastern seaboard markets were like similar, but we only have 20-sec and 10-sec versions of it; Jane Doyle and the Adelaide team might’ve been time-lazy filming one and made a cheap version of it.

Due to the cricket finishing early (again) expect a national edition rushed to air this afternoon.

1 Like

Good news everyone. Seven News will start on time at 6pm tonight. The cricket has finished early. No need to panic. :rofl:

12 Likes

So no 6.30pm start for the news? And thus no meltdown on this forum?

13 Likes

Damn. Where’s my daily dose of outrage going to come from now?

:joy:

13 Likes

Might as well delete MediaSpy from my browsing list now :pensive:

8 Likes

Did Seven Perth have a local morning news edition at 11.30am? Or a fill in show?

2 Likes

National afternoon news today with Angela Cox.

5 Likes

Yes, news - some clips from the bulletin on Twitter.

2 Likes

Oh thank god. I watch Seven News at 6pm SHARP as there is NO other way to receive any form of news from any other method. [/joke]

6 Likes

What font is used for the current News Logo again?

Morning News today, Paul Kadak presenting

4 Likes

Seven Gold Coast News took a break on Monday (BBL was shown). This is Tuesday (includes cross from one backdrop to another :wink: )

5 Likes

Morning News from Brisbane today with Samantha Heathwood. Great national exposure.

Included a “cross” to Brisbane

11 Likes

Obviously not seen in Wa.

3 Likes

Longer versions of all promos (except Adelaide which doesn’t seem to have one):

5 Likes

Local Afternoon News returned to Melbourne today with Mike Amor.

7 Likes

Was tonight’s 2021 year in review (after the weather) the same in both Sydney and Melbourne? Seem to heavily focus on both cities.

4 Likes