Seven News Content and Appearance

All Seven bulletins are live as far as I am aware, none are prerecord.

3 Likes

All the metro bulletins are record live but the regional bulletins are pre-recorded expect for the sunshine coast.

3 Likes

On seven plus would they upload seven news at 6 for example last night it was delayed but they posted 42 mins of news and 18 min of adds but they started at 6:30 when usually it is a hour long including adds.

1 Like

The bulletin is still live it just starts at 6.30 P.M. Due to the cricket going over time they start the bulletin at 6.30 P.M. Still going for the full hour though.

3 Likes

But seven plus showed a 42 min bulletin but the cricket was on at 7?

1 Like

BBL was on 7mate until 7:30 to let the news run for a full hour.

3 Likes

I know we’re all looking to pass the 32 minutes and counting until the news starts, but let’s try to keep on topic, please.

13 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I might be wrong, but I think thats Natarsha Belling

7 Likes

hehehe

Montage of the Early News with Natarsha Belling

12 Likes

So good to see Tarsh, haven’t seen her doing a Seven bulletin yet, although this seems ‘very below’ her now though. Also noteworthy no V/O nor self introduction or super, strange.

Also, love this staff edit :smile:

9 Likes

It’s standard for the Sunrise newsreader to read the early news (when Jodie is off) so I wouldn’t say it’s beneath her. I’m sure she’ll be utilised within Seven for other bulletins when needed, and when suits Tarsh.

1 Like

At least Seven is doing early news. Nine isn’t.

3 Likes

A new 7 Perth news promo
Was shown early today
The first time featuring “Know the news “
So after must be 20 years Nobody knows Perth Like 7 news “ may be finally put to bed.
It certainly has been one very successful promo. You would think.

3 Likes

Same with Today on Nine.

1 Like

So why don’t they just get the sunrise newsreader to read the early news more often rather then having a separate presenter reading it?

2 Likes

Does it feature a similar “KNOW THE NEWS” end-card like the ones featured in other states with the red and white side right-transitions, or does it have that Seven Perth local feel?

1 Like

It does feature all 5 news Presenters
Rick, Sue ,Tim,Anglea & Samantha.
I haven’t seen it since.

So Jodie Speers has a job. Helps that her husband has a high profile role in the Sydney media which in turn would increase Jodie’s profile.