Seven News Content and Appearance

Do you think ‘big’ clouds don’t exist?

1 Like

Just not that well airbrushed / photoshopped :joy:

3 Likes

Brisbane weather forecasts with Santa hat.

Spreading nationally via Sunrise and TMS

7 Likes

Not much of an attempt at balance in this story. David vs Goliath?
Champagne sipping, cashed up, blue ribbon Hampton residents are the David’s and the low rise developers are the goliaths? Those renders look like a project that could be run by a working class family business. Wouldn’t know, 7news didn’t give them any right of reply.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Aside from the displaced wave in the floor, and the weird shape of the desk, this is a really good angle.

6 Likes

I’m not a fan of the Melbourne desk & placement of it but at least they went to some effort in the closer, unlike Sydney.

VS.

6 Likes

7 news Melbourne wrapped up ay 6:56pm, with a montage of the year being shown at the moment.

2 Likes

Nothing says Merry Christmas like forcing viewers to relive the shit show that was 2021. They could’ve ended with something positive like images of people who were able to enjoy the day.

6 Likes

I could be going crazy, but are these new (old background but with new style logo)?
https://www.inside7.com.au/schedule/

for comparison:

3 Likes

THIS is how the logos on the title cards should look, not tacking “Early/Morning News” in a box underneath the main logo.

3 Likes

They used to be the old thumbnails for both respective bulletins on 7plus.

1 Like

Seven News will be shown in Sydney and Melbourne at the close of today’s play at the Boxing Day Ashes test at the MCG, at around 6.30pm AEDT. (Play was pushed back by 30 minutes due to light rain early this morning)

3 Likes

Before it gets raised, the possibility of moving the test to 7mate at 6pm isn’t available tonight since it’s showing the beginning of the Thunder v Sixers BBL game.

4 Likes

At the end of the 6:53 ad break in Melbourne, the sponsor voice over said “This weather report is brought to you by…” despite the bulletin being delayed by half an hour.

2 Likes

Someone wasnt a fan:

https://twitter.com/acceptwithhope/status/1475000964624969729

4 Likes

I would simply watch another network’s 6pm news product for one night.

8 Likes

It’s not that big of a deal, and if 7 put the ashes on mate then they would have to put the bbl on 7two which would outraged bbl fans.

1 Like

Really not a big deal that the bulletin didn’t start until 6.30pm.

I’m surprised a certain someone hasn’t given their thoughts yet. :wink:

4 Likes

Or not bother - its Boxing Day for peats sake, there are really only 4 stories; covid, boxing day sales, cricket & Sydney to Hobart

18 Likes