Seven News Content and Appearance

So when nine introduced red into their graphics, they copied seven? Give me strength.

2 Likes

Not happy with the previous 2 versions of the endboard, Seven Brisbane’s promo gets another

Yesterday’s versions

4 Likes

No I just feel the addition of the red bar to the title cards looks very similar to the idea Nine have introduced within their latest package.
That’s all I’m saying. I’m not saying colours are exclusive to Seven or Nine. :slight_smile:

These small location supers look odd without any story description.

1 Like

Is the Sydney really necessary though, its not as though we don’t already know where its broadcasted from/into when you have the title-card city image.

You’ve been brainwashed to expect visual pollution on screen. This is much better. Very much like BBC News. Less on-screen pollution.

7 Likes

Old font still to be seen on screen on desk - both for NEWS and GOLD COAST

4 Likes

Further proving how inconsistent Seven News is with their On-Air Presentation - these three transition graphics were seen in the space of less than 10 minutes:

A few old look elements made a re-appearance during today’s Sydney 4pm bulletin as well:

3 Likes

I love the renamed bulletin- 7 News Morning News :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes, this used to be the standard. More of a novelty these days.

10 Likes

If only they did the same with the evening news. They had giant location supers in the top left corner with animated red patterned backgrounds. :face_vomiting:

Agreed it should be
NEWS
MORNING

3 Likes

I would rather have ‘Morning News’ on the same line (underneath the 7 logo) like the last package.

2 Likes

Seven News Melbourne tonight:

6 Likes

So they do a cold open too now?

I complain too much about the Melbourne bulletin. That blue bar they keep persisting with during the liveshot is disgusting and so offputting.

2 Likes

Needs to be a deep blue or black. Not cyan.

1 Like

Needs to be removed altogether :joy:

1 Like

Gold Coast News tonight. Remember when the main 6pm news only ran for 30 minutes - 20 minutes without ads, 17 minutes without weather!

1 Like

Yeah but without it you would see the edges that join both live shots…

Would you? They never used to have it there and I never noticed any join…