Seven News Content and Appearance

Did this only air in NSW/QLD markets?

2 Likes

I believe so.

1 Like

I would hope so

2 Likes

7 Melbourne broke in this afternoon around 1 for the Alastair Clarkson announcement.

1 Like

Is Brisbane getting a new set soon? That one above is sooooo old.

Seven news in Melbourne started 5 minutes later due to the Collingwood and Carlton game

3 Likes

Breaking News opener for Queensland tonight

4 Likes

Katrina presented the 5pm News as well:

6 Likes

Looks a lot better

Updated promo:

7 Likes

I just prefer that then the “spotlight” look in the white as well.

The elephant in the room. 7NEWS Sydney is “holding its commercial share”. That is one read of it I guess.

4 Likes

Might be the case across the survey but not in recent weeks.

2 Likes

Currently on the Gold Coast and the tv in my hotel room showing 7 News Sydney instead of 7 news Gold Coast/Brisbane and the 4pm news is showing the NSW bulletin instead of the QLD Bulletin this is on channel 7 not 7two or 7mate

1 Like

Gold Coast gets Seven Gold Coast and Seven Regional station which shows Sydney bulletins

2 Likes

You must be on LCN 6/60/61, which is Seven Regional. LCN 7/70/71 shows the Brisbane afternoon news, but opts out at 4:30pm for The Chase so Seven News Gold Coast can air at 5:30pm.

2 Likes

Melbourne doesn’t quite know whether it’s day or night in the city tonight… very odd backdrop.

This update went to air after 8pm.

5 Likes

Part of Seven’s morning - decision is taking a long time to read out so coverage is not continuous.

Continued into the morning news.

Rolling coverage of verdict.

3 Likes

02.09.2022 Kendall Gilding signed off, now on maternity leave, at the end of the 4pm bulletin in Queensland.
Samantha Heathwood presented a story at the desk during the bulletin. I presume she will be the replacement.

5 Likes

That’s interesting considering Samantha is currently filling in for Katrina on the weekend news.

2 Likes