Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

I know it got hotter in other suburbs, but I was just listing the official figures.

Any montage of the hour long bulletin in Adelaide?

1 Like

new 7 Perth promo featuring flashbacks of both Rick And Sue over the last 33 years

1 Like

Finally! I was hoping that they’d do this eventually, Rick and Sue have been the face of Seven News Perth for so long and have covered some of the Countries and the World’s most significant News events. They deserve the recognition.

Edit: And for the first time since the Osborne Park move in 2015, there is a new “Nobody knows News like Seven” end-tag, with a standing shot of Rick and Sue in front of the Virtual Set. Seems it’ll be sticking around a while longer…

1 Like

You’d like to think that when the Rick & Sue era comes to an end, there’ll be a special program in primetime for Perth viewers and national recognition of their contributions on 6pm Seven News bulletins across the country, even if only through a short RVO between Sport & Weather.

Not doing something like that to celebrate the breaking of the world record (which I presume has happened by now) was a missed opportunity IMO.

Hard to believe it’s been nearly four years since the first version of the Seven News Perth virtual set was launched. Just where has that time gone?!

Thankfully, the speculated (although keeping in mind the set tweaks which didn’t even last a full year, I’d probably say it would’ve been something that was planned/scrapped) virtual set for Sydney didn’t make it to air…

1 Like

Does anyone have any caps, i’ve been busy and have missed it.

I’ll see if I can get any via the Plus 7 App for time being when better caps can be made. I didn’t see if they made any tweaks to the Virtual Set though, it looked mostly the same.

That is, if it wasn’t blocked, forgot about that. :expressionless:

1 Like

News is being delayed in NSW/VIC/TAS until the final Sri Lankan wicket falls in the test match

EDIT: News began at 6:04pm AEDT

5 Likes

News is being delayed in Melbourne and Sydney due to the cricket

what’s this fat shaming “news” :open_mouth:

Seven News Perth’s new promo.

8 Likes

The full video new 7https://www.facebook.com/7NewsPerth/videos/362179647669270/

1 Like

Its already attached to my post that I embedded in…

1 Like

I think the new promo is quite nice, though they could probably update the desk graphic to include the bolder ‘7NEWS’ logo and to mimic Melbourne desk graphic with the darker blue and perhaps the globe in the corner facing WA, similar to Seven Queensland’s set. The ticker at top seems unnecessary and a bit tacky looking. One of Seven News Perth’s better looking promos.

4 Likes

tbh they both look like funeral directors.

3 Likes

It looks like the Sydney set now has wood panelling on the floor, as seen in this morning’s bulletin with Ann Sanders. Looks quite nice

I’m thinking Seven News is due for a graphics change soon.

1 Like

I believe the wooden floor has been there for quite a while it is just covered somehow during the 6pm news

5 Likes