Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

During this evening’s Melbourne bulletin I noticed a summary of this weekend’s auction results sponsored by realestate.com.au (part owned by News Corp). Is this something new? I know Nine News Melbourne has been showing auction results data from Real Estate Institute of Victoria (REIV) for some time now.

:joy:

10 Likes

Queensland is receiving the local Sydney afternoon news this week- harbour and all.

4 Likes

Really?

Melbourne still had a local edition.

3 Likes

Very Sydney centric.

Weather report was just for Sydney and NSW. No mention of Queensland.

5 Likes

Quite the oversight going on there. Is the Queensland Afternoon News not scheduled to be produced locally this week?

That’s shocking.

Surely Seven News Sydney should be nationalising the presentation of the bulletin if they know it’s being shown in Queensland?

4 Likes

Seems like the guys at Martin Place weren’t informed of being aired to Queensland.

3 Likes

Good to see there are some quick thinking camera operators in Sydney. One of them just saved a live cross when a young reporter begun stumbling over his lines. The quick thinking camera operator panned away from the reporter and walked towards the retail staff packing shelves in the background (assuming so the reporter could read his lines). Great save.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Maybe Kendall was scheduled to do that bulletin too but didn’t make it back in time?

Pretty sure the same thing happened last year.

1 Like

No. On Friday she said “That is all from the Afternoon News… We will see you in fhe new year.”

Well there you go then.

1 Like

Seven News Sydney started at 18:03:22 due to the cricket.

Could’ve sworn it started at 18:03:21 :thinking:

12 Likes

LOL you got me there.

Anyone catch the opener.

1 Like

Seems Seven News Melbourne has tweaked the graphics and is now showing suburb name beneath the LIVE bug.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Producer didn’t enable the time in the Viz template for the live bug.

1 Like