Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

7 Likes

At least someone at Seven has sense.

7 Likes

Shouldn’t be up to her to apologise. Producers exist for a reason.

9 Likes

Michael Pell (EP) did apologise before Edwina.

Mega Montage of tonight’s Seven News Sydney…this time including all three regular presenters + a live/native HD Opener:

1 Like

Shame that not much has changed even though there’s a few things (cough presenters cough and content) that can be easily changed.

I mean, a brawl is worthy to be the top story and an exclusive? I’m truly lost for words.

Seven news is starting to look like most of their programming (aka garbage).

2 Likes

I was waiting for someone to point that out. Of course I agree that the choice of the top story (which I suspect was only #1 because Seven got the mobile phone-filmed footage first) was very dubious.

Also, what’s the need for not one but two different kinds of “Seven News Exclusive” Supers? :confused:

2 Likes

Of course, as we know, this isn’t the first time that Seven has led the bulletin with a story which should probably be reserved for later in the bulletin, but just wondering what did Nine have as their top story tonight (if you were watching by any chance)?

You can check via 9now :wink: and it was the plane crash in South Africa.

1 Like

First story on both networks

Seven had that as their 5th story after Breaking News (including live cross) on a gun being stolen from a police officer at Canberra Hospital, reports on Bankwest closures and a car crash on the Central Coast + an RVO about a truck that fell of a bridge in Woolami, Victoria.

1 Like

That feeling when another network clearly attributes your vision instead of passing the vision off as their own with no credit. :astonished:

1 Like

Not sure he’ll get a lot of sympathy with that tweet considering three people died and the young boy injured watched his father and sister perish. I know Nine used the vision in their 6pm Sydney bulletin with attribution but I don’t think the bragging rights should be argued over on social media given the circumstances.

5 Likes

Agree 100%. Adding the word devastating on a tweet boasting about your coverage of a fatality doesn’t make it acceptable.

Telling.

1 Like

Well played Ten Eyewitness News, well played! #photobomb

In a 3 second clip of one of Adelaide’s busiest roads, shown during The Chase Australia… what are the odds? :rofl:

21 Likes

Seven News Perth now has a new v/o “live from our Perth headquarers” to align with eastern states.

4 Likes

It’s an interesting intro for sure.

I actually don’t mind it because I’ve always been one for consistency with Sydney but will be interesting to see what happens when rick is back. Next step is bringing back the live background

I’m just a bit over Fred I think. Time to change it up.

4 Likes