Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

It also occurred in the updates at 1.10pm and 1.40pm. It looks rather akward with him sitting down, his knees are much higher than they should ordinarily be, but it was executed very well.

2 Likes

Oh okay, I didnā€™t catch them, only the one with Mark. I thought it was a good move too, they should be utilising a qualified meteorologist like him as much as possible!!

7 perth Summer Look

Uploadingā€¦

4 Likes

Summer 1985 I think you mean.

8 Likes

Really!!! Elizabeth Keys the Photo in the background only finished in 2016

1 Like

The same background was used last summer

1 Like

Just a shame itā€™s not a live shot

5 Likes

As expected this time, the Seven News at 5 shown in Perth this afternoon was presented from Perth again by Angela Tsun in Perthā€™s typical bad style due to Derby Day in Melbourne since it was not shown anywhere else in the country.

1 Like

Has Seven News V/O Nick McKay departed?

That new guy now heard on all Seven News, Sunrise and some Sunday Night promos.

Could be wrong though.

I believe he started in 2012, after being ONE HD & MasterChef V/O.

2 Likes

I donā€™t have access to SC Darwin, but Iā€™d presume it would also be taking the Seven Melbourne feed now (if it wasnā€™t already).

1 Like

Nick McKay is still around. Probably been busy doing all the VO work for The Wall as heā€™s the voice that reads out the questions.

5 Likes

Yeah, he definitely still does many of the promos for Sunrise & Sunday Night.

I think Seven News Sydney might still use Nicholas McKay for some topical/Special Report promos, but theyā€™ve increasingly been leaning towards using that older sounding guy (do we know his name?) since the start of 2016.

2 Likes

Amelia will be presenting the 4pm and 6pm Adelaide weather from Morphettville.

Why is Morphetville so special? Isnā€™t she presenting the weather from somewhere other than the studio like 75% of the time anyway and you donā€™t mention that on here.

She presents weather for both bulletins on location almost every day. Tim does the same on weekends, rare to have studio based weather these days.

With all due respect we could say the same about most of your observations on this thread. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what I said. Why is Morphetville so special though? And @Squee, my observations here are always about things that are out of the ordinary on Seven News anywhere around the country, like everyone else comments about. Like @SA_TV stated, she presents weather on location every day so why single out Morphetville, at the racecourse in Adelaide is that?

Its ā€˜specialā€™ because its Melbourne Cup tomorrow. Think about it.

2 Likes

Um, because there is a special event called the Melbourne Cup where celebrations are also taking place at Morphettville?

1 Like

So Jane Bunn will probably be presenting the weather from Flemington for Melbourne tomorrow too. Will you mention that on here?