Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

Is it me, or does Angela Cox in that video have a weird way of pronouncing sentences? She’s putting emphasis on the wrong parts of words.

It almost sounds like she’s winging it without an autocue.

1 Like

It seems a bit different in my opinion

From tonights closer:

Also there was no weather presenter again, tonight.

4 Likes

Should have gone the whole hog and lit the set up in rainbow colours.

5 Likes

Just less blue please!

2 Likes

Agreed, matches all the other bulletins - (Morning, afternoon etc.)

The voiceover bloke is terrible… Still a huge fan of the current Nine VO man - who USED to be at Seven.

His voice suited Seven much better than what he is currently doing at Nine.

1 Like

While I still associate him with the Channel Seven of the 1990s and Early 2000s, I think Matthew O’Sullivan’s voiceover work fits the branding of Nine News and 60 Minutes very well.

The current voiceover guy for Seven News suits the rather undercooked sounding 2016-now version of the theme music. Both audio elements of their branding could be stronger IMO.

1 Like

Agreed.

Someone got the pictures mixed up during the 4.30pm Headline Recap on Seven’s Afternoon News today! :confused:

6 Likes

The Tosh.O Virtual Set made an appearance today in Perth just a few minutes ago. :unamused:

6 Likes

No way. You can’t tell me it happened. No no no.:worried:

1 Like

Tosh O?

Probably this (from September last year):

Which is an untextured, ripped off version of…

13 Likes

Interest rates update presented from TDE set today.

3 Likes

Saw the Seven News Perth van today around Parliament House. Looks quite old actually, just thought I’d post since it has the old style graphics from 2003

9 Likes

Same one I saw in the street where my house is back in September! I found it intriguing that they decided to just cover up the 2000-2003 ribbon logo and keep the rest from the 2000-2004 Graphics:

It’s not the first time I’ve seen an older News car, I saw a Ten News one with the old 1995-2005 font sometime last year! There’s a picture somewhere on the internet of it…

I also saw a Seven News van around the same time.

5 Likes

Here is why Seven News Sydney is comfortably no.2 in Sydney.

There was a plane crash that was classified as ‘Breaking News’ this afternoon, but Seven News Sydney did not mention it until the 3rd story after two long stories (also about deaths I should mention, which are also important). Ideally, shouldn’t Breaking News be first?

Not necessarily. Just because it’s “breaking” doesn’t automatically put it top of the bulletin.

1 Like

The network also needs time to verify these situations, because if they were to report straight away what happened with no facts some people on here would be the first to attack Seven for reporting non verified content and would praise Nine.

2 Likes