Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

I don’t think nationalnews remembers the nudey pics that happened on seven news with the reporter in the background like 10 years ago now

3 Likes

But both look awful (especially the control room).

What do you mean? The plasma is in the newsroom.

Wasn’t that during the Morning News for a cross to CommSec/Macquarie? Not one of their reporters.

Well this is a bit awkward. Jen Keyte is still showing up on occasion as the preview image for the news in Melbourne on the live stream…

Shall we do a count of how long it takes them to scramble and remove it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Well I mean TenPlay still says Mal Walden is the host of Eyewitness News so don’t get your hopes up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Nah it was in the Sydney newsroom.

1 Like

Perth had the “BREAKING NEWS” Graphic on the desk tonight.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I think there were two separate occasions when it happened.

1 Like

The grey floor in front of the desk is the real studio floor. The darker floor colouring to the right of the desk is part of the “green screen” set. The floor there is covered with material the same colour as the walls.
I fully agree with you, pick one colour or the other, not two.

2 Likes

Is that bottom cap the ATN Martin Place control room, which was upgraded with more older technology a couple of years ago? Or is it a blurred shot of MCR?

1 Like

It’s just a fake video wall.

2 Likes

Thursday -

Special one hour Morning News bulletin again today.

1 Like

8 Likes

Wow Peter Mitchell in Canberra. Didn’t see that coming.

1 Like

Is Ferguson always deskbound in Sydney?

4 Likes

Well this is new… Perth has a special backdrop tonight.

3 Likes

Not really appropriate to report on a death in Docklands,for example, with Parliament House behind you, IMO. At least Brisbane had a second anchor in studio.

Caps?

It looks fantastic, so refreshing too for this big news event. When they returned to the city background it just showed you how miserable it makes the set look and how dark and low quality.

2 Likes

I quickly capped these, apologies for the quality:

8 Likes