Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

Read the ticker re personalised 7 News bulletin.

By the end of the hour, the regional version leaves the actual proper Brisbane live bug (with the clock) on screen when it actually is live.

For the first half of the bulletin they show that “clock coverup” live bug, which is in fact misleading when, as said, it’s not actually live at all.

2 Likes

Royal tour coverage starting on Seven as part of Comm Games coverage

3 Likes

They are really at Old Govt House - “Government House” is at Paddington.

8 Likes

Isn’t where they were Paddington?

No, City - next to QUT Gardens Point & The Botanic Gardens.

Look at the shot of the guns, which are facing across the river toward the city, QUT and the Botanical Gardens. The guns are on the south side.

God those are awful graphics, Dare I say Sky has better graphics?

1 Like

I would agree. These graphics are so atrocious

2 Likes

No.

1 Like

Gold Coast News

6 Likes

Seven News Perth airing at 5:30 tonight and there will be no Today Tonight throughout the duration of the Commonwealth Games.

2 Likes

I cringed during Seven News Brisbane tonight. No it wasn’t the OTT graphics and transition cards. It was their choice of presentation.

Max, Sharyn and Shane presented the bulletin standing, inside the ceremony at Carrara. The cringeworthy moment- Sharyn had to hand her mic to Shane so he could read sport!

3 Likes

Pretty sure it was Max who handed it to Shane

Probably, the regionals don’t get to see this. I should have written the throw from sport, was the moment I saw.

And a (now) rare send off and good night from Rick & Sue.

8 Likes

Any video of this?

2 Likes

0 days to go :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

Sharyn & Max doing the telecast live from the Aquatic Centre wasn’t the best idea. An awful lot of background noise eg drumming.

1 Like

Sharyn holding on tightly to her microphone during tonight’s news update (clearly recorded when stands were not full).

At 6pm

8 Likes