Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

It’s always drawn at 8.30pm AEST, Which is 6.30 Perth. We used to always get the draws between the weather & TT.

4 Likes

Some more Perth caps from last night month…
4pm:

6pm:

Updates and Promo:

5 Likes

On 5pm Bulletin today this appeared during weather:

18 Likes

Omfg Wevva

Im not gonna call it anything but Wevva now

3 Likes

Did 7 Adelaide run at a different time or something last night (Saturday)? They were easily beaten in the 6pm hour by Nine.

1 Like

As an abbreviated bulletin sandwiched between to AFL games.

2 Likes

Bill%20Approves

3 Likes

It ran from 6:35-7pm on Saturday night.

2 Likes

Industry slang it seems. I’ve seen this many times.

4 Likes

Wevva!

So making wevva a thing!

3 Likes

“Oi darl, Brownie’s cammen’ up with the Wevva!”

Sorry, couldn’t resist! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

There was zero chance that Hanson’s bill would pass the Senate so there was/is/never any chance that voters “could be asked” the question at a plebiscite. Seven News thought there was a chance.

1 Like

Seven News Gold Coast claims the ratings year against Nine News Gold Coast.

9 Likes

Wow. Never saw that coming.
I always assumed Nine was still #1 with this bulletin!

4 Likes

Are they taking into account that The Chase runs on Seven’s Gold Coast HD channel while the local news only airs on the SD channel whereas Nine runs their Gold Coast news on both the HD and SD channels?

8 Likes

Good point.

Surely that will change whenever the playout finally moves from BCM to NPC?

Either way, I’d probably take those figures with a grain of salt until/unless we see some actual ratings figures.

3 Likes

@Newsweary Rob raised this concern on Monday on his podcast:

https://tvblackbox.com.au/page/2019/7/31/7-news-v-9-news-why-a-win-isnt-a-win-on-the-gold-coast?format=non-amp
@blackbox

Macpherson’s email leaked to TVTonight is very funny. It is hypocritical and the supposed win is not the only fact that isn’t quite right:

I thought 7 didn’t use the 21 week ratings measurement? Also Nine has been number 1 for 22 or 23 years (not “almost” 20) and, perhaps the funniest of all- Seven has been on the Gold Coast for 3 years not 18 months!

6 Likes

Yep Nine launched in 1996, and in July 2016 Seven, launched their bulletin

3 Likes

Nothing new, commercial TV execs in this country all seem to have the maturity level of a kid in high school.

5 Likes