Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

Caps:

I agree as I stated before when Sue was sent to Melbourne there is GWN7, the newsroom and Adelaide. They could of got Blake Johnson to present from Melbourne as he is well known in WA

6 Likes

Good idea!

MEL-PER has more daily flights then any other route, probably easier to move presenters back and forth as a result compared to Adelaide.

3 Likes

New sports background tonight

2 Likes

“And we’re in for a spill…A kitchen spill! Find out how on MKR, Sunday on Seven.” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

8 Likes

Susannah showing what a pro she is already :ok_hand:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Sevens graphics are pretty average compared to Nine but Seven seems to be more onto it with the Statistics

4 Likes

Mark Riley looks extremely happy being right next to Sue! :slight_smile: There was a technical stuff up with the sound with the cross to Deputy Premier Lisa Harvey, when Geof Parry asked a question to her, she had lost sound but they just laughed it off and said it was LIVE TV in the raw :joy:

But it’s quicker to drive to GWN in Bunbury.

2 Likes

All over red rover!

2 Likes

Just catching up… so Seven News for Perth was presented from Melbourne?

Does the TVW studio not have capacity to host a news bulletin and an election coverage on the same night?

I would have thought if the TVW studio wasn’t available just to do an OB news from around Perth somewhere. Has TVW done those before?

Why would they go to GWN? That’s not Seven property, the studio and facilities are probably inferior to Seven’s and there’s probably no integration between that studio and Seven’s presentation suite. If they insist on using an alternative studio then it makes sense to use another Seven property.

1 Like

I’m guessing they wanted as many resources as possible to go toward the election coverage. Letting HSV produce 6pm at least allows an OB crew to be placed elsewhere for the election.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Unlike the east coast GWN7 and Seven Perth have close relations, yes they don’t have the same presentation however there is a green screen and or plasmas to be used just for one presenter. Since the move to Osborne Park the studio built isn’t very versatile apart from being able to change viewing aspects of the set as it is virtual. Hopefully this just shows Seven they need to burn that virtual set and never use it again

3 Likes

3 Likes

I guess because they used the same set as news its hard to go from 1 live show to another with virtual set changes and camera command changes would be pretty tricky and getting talent all in.

1 Like

Does anyone know if Seven Perth has a TOS Studio ??
If they did they could have presented the news from there like 9 did