Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

Another situation like with the movie I mentioned the other week…

7mate premiered “Blade” (1998) last night, which is distributed digitally/home media in Australia by Warner Bros (which Seven now have rights to - used to screen on Nine).

However I was expecting (and kind of hoping) we’d see “Blade 2” & “Blade Trinity” sequels in coming weeks, as a follow-up.

But sadly the latter two films are distributed digitally/home media in Australia by Village Roadshow (which Nine still have exclusive rights to).

Bizarre & annoying :neutral_face:

If any of you want to have a say on what Remaining US Programming should air minus an Overload of Big-Bang Repeats, Phone Seven in Sydney on 02 8777 7777 or Melbourne on 03 9697 7777 from 8a.m. to 10p.m.

5 Likes

You’ll get a publicist giving you a blasé response…

Are you gonna Ring Seven in those Cities Above and Request for Less Episodes of Big Bang for More The Goldbergs?

1 Like

Why would anyone want more of The Goldbergs?

What did you ring about?

Because Seven are withholding new episodes but are showing repeats.

I want more Family Guy…

1 Like

We’re Far Behind the US, That’s Why.

“Hello I would like to ask about the classification of Reservoir Dogs.”

“Oh okay, do you want me to patc-”

“Also, the Seven logo was missing during the AFL game this afternoon on Seven HD, and the “HD” watermark was in the bottom right corner, which is unusual.”

“Well I can put you through to either the classification or pres-”

“And do you do tours of BCM?”

phone slammed

“Hello? Hello?”

(Not gonna lie, I actually want to try calling up a network to see what I could actually get out of them)

11 Likes

“This is a TV station - we don’t sell pets.”

5 Likes

That’s a fair point. I do hate Networks sitting on them. Must say I am not a massive fan of it though.

According to a promo shown tonight, Sunday Night will be shown this Sunday at 7pm in Melbourne, followed by Hell’s Kitchen. This week’s SN revisits the Hoddle Street massacre which occurred 30 years ago today, and Seven is hoping to attract a decent audience locally against The Block.

2 Likes

It’s not just Melbourne. I just saw a Hell’s Kitchen promo in Perth advertising a start time of 8:00. Why can’t Seven keep faith in their new shows that their numbers will lift rather than shunting them at the first signs of disaster!! It’s just a sign of weakness from them when they should just persist with it. They did with House Rules and look what happened!! People might just need time to get used to the format etc.

2 Likes

Looks like it’s “Magic Mike XXL” (2015) according to my EPG :+1:

That’s 7mate, but the movie on Ch 7 in Syd/Bris/Per is usually always on 7mate in Melb/Adel.

And yes, Seven have cut it, showing as “M”.

2 Likes

Will you do a full review on what was cut?

3 Likes

:expressionless:

2 Likes

We can’t see what was cut due to the editing :smirk:

Luke seems to have a DVD/Bluray of all these movies he mentions.

2 Likes

For medical procedures?

2 Likes