Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

So Magic Mike isn’t XXL anymore? lol

2 Likes

You don’t need a DVD…

If you have good knowledge of a film OR stream it :wink:

1 Like

You wouldn’t steal a car…

7 Likes

LukeMovieMan’s fascination with movies edited for TV to suit classification guidelines never ceases to amaze me!

…but if you could download a high end sports car, you probably would! :wink:

Fun fact about that anti-piracy ad (which is off topic, but anyway): The music used in that was actually stolen! :laughing:

10 Likes

September can’t come soon enough.

2 Likes

Seven have been promoting this Tuesday’s ep of Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares as New. But I’m fairly sure it has aired on Nine before.

1 Like

Week commencing 20 August 2017

Sunday 20 August
07:00 PM Sunday Night
08:00 PM Hell’s Kitchen Australia
09:15 PM Heists That Shook The World
10:15 PM Police Under Fire: In The Line of Duty Season Final
11:15 PM The Investigator: A True Crime Story

Monday 21 August
07:30 PM Hell’s Kitchen Australia
08:45 PM The Story Of Diana Season Final
10:45 PM Britain’s Secrets: Body Image
12:00 AM Quantico S2 Ep14

Tuesday 22 August
07:30 PM Hell’s Kitchen Australia
08:45 PM Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares USA
09:45 PM First Dates UK S2 Ep3
10:45 PM The Catch S2 Ep2
11:45 PM Mistresses S3 Ep6

Wednesday 23 August
07:30 PM Border Security: Australia’s Front Line
08:00 PM The Force - Behind The Line
08:30 PM Criminal Minds x 2
10:30 PM Autopsy USA: Gary Coleman
11:30 PM Motive S4 Ep01 Season Premiere

Thursday 24 August
Sydney, Brisbane
07:30 PM Dads Makes You Laugh Out Loud
08:30 PM World’s Deadliest Weather: Caught On Camera
09:30 PM Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares Rpt
10:40 PM World’s Angriest: Travel Rpt
11:30 PM Royal Pains S8 Ep3

Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth
07:30 PM Dads Make You Laugh Out Loud
08:30 PM The Front Bar
09:30 PM World’s Deadliest Weather: Caught On Camera
10:40 PM Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares Rpt
11:40 PM Royal Pains S8 Ep2

Friday 25 August
Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
07:00 PM Better Homes And Gardens
08:30 PM Friday Night Movie: The November Man
10:50 PM TBA

Melbourne
07:00 PM Better Homes And Gardens
07:30 PM AFL: Rnd 23: Hawthorn v Western Bulldogs

Adelaide
07:00 PM AFL: Rnd 23: Hawthorn v Western Bulldogs

Saturday 26 August
Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
07:00 PM Sister Act 2: Back In The Habit
09:20 PM Saturday Late Movie: Due Date

Melbourne
06:30 PM The Kick
07:00 PM AFL: Rnd 23: Geelong v GWS
10:30 PM TBA TBA

Adelaide
06:30 PM AFL: Rnd 23: Port Adelaide v Gold Coast
10:00 PM TBA

Check local guides for local details of AFL coverage and updates in Seven AFL Coverage

1 Like

Schedule Update:

Friday 18 August
Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
8:30 PM Friday Night Movie: Magic Mike XXL

Saturday 19 August
Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
07:00 PM Sister Act
09:00 PM Blended

2 Likes

Is Seven Gonna air Season 2 of The Secret Daughter on Monday Nights like they did Last Year?

2 Likes

Why don’t you ask them directly. I doubt anyone here knows any more about it than you would.

Seven West Media announced its full year results this morning. What was interesting was this presentation slide which revealed Seven’s programming plans for the next ten months.

Could it mean the next season of MKR will be pushed back to minimise interruption due to the two major games events? And could the new franchise due next June be The Wall?

7 Likes

Seven heavily rely on the first half, but why not, if it wins them the ratings (which it has this year, last year & most recent years).

Including the No. 1 program in Q1 (MKR) & Q2 (House Rules).

Balancing how many episodes are produced and air when for MKR next year, will be very interesting!

1 Like

I’d say the graphic just needed one show for each month and they put the image of MKR against March - it obviously runs longer than a month so will probably start around the same time as always.

4 Likes

They have house rules in may do i doubt it. To me it looks like a shorter season of MKR.

I agree that MKR will probably have a shorter season next year. But is it possible that the show could start airing later in February (ie, after the Winter Olympics)?

I think you’ll probably find The Wall will be fast-tracked to us before the end of the year.
No doubt will want it on ASAP even if it is an initial short run to see how audiences take it.

2 Likes

I forgot how Ten programmed theirs a few years ago.

But are we expecting the Winter Olympics on a multi-channel when MKR and other key programming is airing?

Or MKR hiatus during that time?

Same with the Commonwealth Games??

Commonwealth games will be across all channels I’d say. It’s a massive event for the country and people will be tuning in because it’s at home and who knows could be the last one ever here in Australia.
They would be silly to just put it on a multichannel you’d think that will be wanting big $$$ in advertising for it.

6 Likes

From memory, Winter Olympics were Ten for Australian events and big events and One was the home of team and lesser followed sports. They also streamed everything online.
I can’t remembered how the Comm Games were aired sorry but I imagine it’ll be a 2 or 3 channel plus streaming job.

Will the winter olympics be during the day though? Its in South Korea so similar timezone to us.

1 Like