Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

[quote=“BJT2, post:678, topic:41, full:true”]
Sad time for this little show to leave our screens! The last of the 90s Children shows to go. I put this in the same category as the glory days of Agro’s Cartoon Connection, Amazing and Cheeze TV. [/quote]Very sad :sob:. That was my childhood right there. Have fond memories of them all but Amazing and Cheez were two of the best! :slightly_smiling_face:

[quote=“littlegezzybear, post:687, topic:41, full:true”]
I’m expecting:

Thursday
8:00-8:01pm Sunrise Makes You Laugh Out Loud.[/quote]Sad thing is that would probably be the one that rates really well. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The time that Nat lost it during the news comes to mind. The story about the dead guy on the plane :slight_smile:

###Week commencing 2 October 2016

Sunday 2 October
07:00 PM The Big Music Quiz
08:00 PM Sunday Night
09:00 PM TBA

Monday 3 October
07:30 PM The X-Factor
08:30 PM TBA
11:40 PM The Goldbergs

Tuesday 4 October
07:30 PM TBA
08:30 PM 800 Words
09:30 PM Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares USA
10:30 PM Chicago Fire S4 Ep06
11:30 PM Blood & Oil S1 Ep03

Wednesday 5 October
07:30 PM TBA
10:30 PM Hannibal S3 Ep02

Thursday 6 October
07:00 PM Home and Away x 2
08:00 PM Make You Laugh Out Loud: Puppies
09:00 PM TBA

Friday 7 October
07:00 PM Better Homes and Gardens

Saturday 8 October
07:00 PM TBA
10:30 PM The Grey

Those TBAs are so annoying. Don’t networks want us to know when shows are on?

Any sign of Blindspot and The Blacklist resuming? They have in the U.S.

Probably not til Late November.

Says who?

Seven has been promoting The Secret Daughter will air on this night, so why is it not mentioned in the schedule?

2 Likes

According to the Finder website for October. Hannibal S3 is on Stan on the 19th of October in HD not SD like 7 currently has .

As Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania and Northern Territory had their New Double Goldbergs fix on Saturday Night, Tonight it’s the Rest of Australia’s Turn to have their Share. Next Monday Night is a Single Episode Only entitled Wingmom airing around 11:40p.m.

Monday 8.30 TBA but promos airing for Secret Daughter at 8.40.

Blindspot returns next Wednesday at 9.45pm and 10.45pm

Wow. Not mentioned in the schedule posted earlier, and lucky I asked. I probably would have missed it. Thanks.

Seven have still not sent through an amended schedule but this is what seems to be known about the TBA’s in next week’s schedule.

Monday 3 October
“After The X-Factor” - Secret Daughter - I think it will be 8:45
The Big Bang Theory
Botched Up Bodies

Tuesday 4 October
08:45 PM 800 Words x 2

Wednesday 5 October
08:30 PM Ramsay’s Hotel Hell - Season 3 Premiere
09:45 pm Blindspot x 2 - Season 2 Premiere

Thursday 6 October
09:00 PM Movie: Angels and Demons

Friday 7 October
08:30 PM Martin Clunes: Islands Of Australia - Season Premiere
09:30 PM Selling Houses Australia

I wonder if the AFL will ever agree to Seven’s long-time wishes, to move the AFL Grand Final to twilight/night (for prime time share)?

Not that it’s ever affected Seven’s YTD share/wins anyway…

I quite like that Friday night line up😀

The reasons why Seven stick with the traditional daytime AFL Grand Final are quite simple: tradition.

I think you’ll also find that many NRL fans actually hate the Grand Final being held at night (which is why they trialled twilight GFs a few years back) and would prefer it to be held during the day like it used to be.

3 Likes

I agree.

For us, the viewers and the fans, a daytime Grand Final is fantastic, a real spectacle (especially if it’s nice and sunny).

But for Ch 7 to gloat and what have you, they would prefer it in prime-time.

1 Like

I think that should read the reason the AFL stick with the traditional daytime… If it were up to Seven the game would start at 6:30.

I personally like the traditional slot. It sets the day up perfectly with a GF BBQ with the option to do something after the game.

4 Likes

I think that daytime grand final makes it more of an event and potentially gets them more viewers, particularly in Melbourne. There’s basically nothing open on Grand Final afternoon, and most people go to some form of grand final function (even if that’s just watching it at home with family). Basically the people who don’t watch it aren’t going to regardless of when it’s on or how much you try to convince them.
Having the Grand Final at night would risk it merging into being just another day and would make it less family friendly.
I would also think thait Seven do quite well with their shows that night after the game- it’s the sort of day when people can’t be bothered doing anything to much after the game, so there would be more at home watching TV than on a regular Saturday night.

1 Like

Now the Secret Daughter promo says 9.00pm