Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

Ditto. Kiefer Sutherland’s new show just started on Netflix AU.

Actually that deal was global.

Saw a promo this morning for The Windsors. Any info on this?

### Dumb Criminals Make You LOL

Thursday 13 October at 8:00PM

### The Windsors

Coming Soon

The Windsors is a fictional comedy soap opera, following the imagined lives and loves of a family, with big comic characters loosely based on Wills& Kate, Prince Harry & Pippa Middleton, Camilla& Charles, and various other royals.

Produced by Noho Film & TV, The Windsors is written by Bert Tyler-Moore and George Jeffrie, the creators of Channel 4’s acclaimed Star Stories and Pete Versus Life. Like the funniest, most ludicrous issue of Hello! magazine ever, The Windsors is a joyous peek behind the curtains of Britain’s most famous family.

1 Like

Yes it was. But since this is an Australian website

2 Likes

[quote=“TV.Cynic, post:675, topic:41, full:true”]
### Dumb Criminals Make You LOL

[/quote]LOL, indeed! How about “Channel Seven’s Scheduling Make You LOL”?

5 Likes

Sad time for this little show to leave our screens! The last of the 90s Children shows to go. I put this in the same category as the glory days of Agro’s Cartoon Connection, A*mazing and Cheeze TV.

If I’m not mistaken, this would be Seven’s 2nd longest running programme after Home & Away. (exuding the news)

It seem Seven are developing another brand, maybe something like KIDS WB, where it can be expanded over more platforms.

4 Likes

Where does it says that?

Sad time indeed. It’s probably a sign that Seven will dump their Disney output deal.

1 Like

I’m starting to wonder if Seven actually have the rights to Chicago Med. Its been on for a year in the US and still nothing here. Seven have just started season four of Chicago Fire which is where Chicago Med launched from. Could they be waiting for the cross over to air then they’ll start airing Chicago Med?

Are Seven sourcing these LOL specials from somewhere or are they just compilations off Youtube?

Channel 4 UK.

Well, they only scrern Chicago Fire after it’s been on Foxtel so I’d say they have the rights to Chicago Med too.

“Rapid decline of FTA TV makes you LOL”

4 Likes

Hopefully Seven (and all networks for that matter) isn’t still wondering why Australian viewers are increasingly turning to Netflix and other streaming services for their nightly dose of entertainment when garbage like this airs in primetime?!

Also, I thought that Seven used to (and still does in Adelaide/Perth) air a show with similar content to “Dumb Criminals Make You LOL” called Today Tonight!

…or Australian TV network programing meetings? I suspect that many on Media Spy would pay money to be able to watch these! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

From the tongue-in-cheek area a few months ago:

New to Seven - a collection of clips of Seven’s programming team laughing at what the public will watch on their network.

7 Likes

I’m expecting:

Thursday
8:00-8:01pm Sunrise Makes You Laugh Out Loud.

I know one minute is probably too long but it could be padded out with an intro and closing credits.

Seriously, Seven’s cupboard isn’t bare, so why are they putting on this rubbish!

3 Likes

Do we know the schedule for next Sunday yet?

Personally I’m hoping for The Blacklist!

Probably a movie plus Sunday Night.

That would make sense as the league will be popular in Sydney and Brisbane, and probably also Melbourne as the Storm are in the GF.