Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

Not the first time Brooke Satchwell has been the narrator of documentary content though…

2 Likes

Schedule updated incl Movie: Justice League (2017) PREMIERE

2 Likes

Proven innocent on mondays and tuesdays is a winner for me, even though its on late

They could air a test pattern and you’d say it’s brilliant. Heck, it sounds like Seven aren’t too far off that.

7 Likes

Guilty as charged. :wink:

The midday movie is back

Can only imagine what sort of ratings MKR encores were getting.

4 Likes

Sounds great for the one person that cares.

3 Likes

I could understand The Midday Movie having a loyal following and meaning something as a Channel Seven tradition decades ago when it was those crusty old B&W films introduced by presenters like Stuart Wagstaff and Ivan Hutchinson who along with much of the audience, are no longer with us.

But these days with those made for TV movies from Lifetime…surely not?!

1 Like

Last time we saw the midday movie ratings, it was number 1. And Seven need all the ratings they can get.

2 Likes

LOL what? For real, no way!

Yeah. It’s rubbish. If it was the number 1 rated daytime show, Seven would never have axed it.

If I recall correctly, Seven said that they had mixed fortunes with their movies. Sometimes they rated well and others rated very poorly. That’s why they were axed.

2 Likes

Has God Friended Me moved again to Sunday? I don’t remember it on after The Good Dr before, but I guess it’s better after that.

But that is the case with all movie timeslots anywhere. You get hits and misses.

1 Like

Which is why they wanted something better than hit and miss.

Who doesn’t?

I got an email :laughing:

3 Likes

Fursday. That’s pawesome or is it apawling? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You people are barking mad. Ultimuttly, who really wants to watch a show about doggy styling? The show will get hounded in the ratings and Seven will bone it quite quickly.

I’ll fetch my coat…

7 Likes

That’s ruff.

1 Like

Aside from the obvious puns I reckon Pooch Perfect will be an expensive flop - getting Rebel Wilson to host the show wouldn’t have been cheap (now there’s something we wouldn’t have been saying 15 or even 10 years ago)!