Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

To be fair, the viewing public established such standards when they preferred to these YouTube clip shows instead of original programming last year (even if Restaurant Resolution wasn’t a great program)

1 Like

I personally would’ve classed Restaurant Revolution as a sort of 2015 reboot of “My Restaurant Rules” rather than a genuinely original program format by Seven…

I was using the term as a general description instead of being technical about how the show should be referenced

1 Like

Friday
Movie: The Boy Next Door

Saturday:
The Mummy
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider

Netflix has global rights to How To Get Away With Murder so Season 1 is coming next month to Australia.

I think it airs on 7 Flix ?

Sunday 3 July
07:00 PM House Rules Grand Final
08:40 PM Sunday Night
09:45 PM Bones x 2 S11 Ep16, E17
11:45 PM Castle Rpt

Does anybody believe the House Rules Grand Final will actually be over by 8.40?

No, unless Seven reduces the ad breaks, deletes the chit chats and just concentrates on the secret room construction and reveal. Otherwise it won’t finish until after 9pm!

1 Like

###Christmas Make You LOL

Tuesday 26 July at 7:30PM

Get in the spirit of Christmas in July with the funniest Christmas videos on the internet, brought together in one place in this hilarious compilation show.

From having trouble putting up the tree to Santa getting stuck whilst abseiling.

Pyrotechnic puddings, present disasters, festive pets, sporty Santas – they’re all here, proving that it really is the most wonderful time of the year - especially when something hilarious happens in front of a camera!

We meet the 4 year old tone deaf kid who screams her tiny little heart during her nativity play, much to the amusement of the audience, her cast members and the one and half million people who’ve viewed her performance on line. Next up is Jack, a three year old boy whose Christmas morning was destroyed by his mum, who thought it would be a good idea to buy him a Barbie doll and lots of Barbie accessories. Finally we meet Evan, who with his uncle Dean, devised a cunning plan, to secretly film Santa. Nearly 8 million people have viewed his reaction to the big man’s arrival in this magically festive clip.

LOL regulars Dave Spikey, Des Clarke and Ellie Taylor, are on hand to enjoy all the fun.

1 Like

OMFG! Just stop already 7…

:tada::boom::balloon:

3 Likes

###Dynamo: Magician Impossible

Thursday 28 July at 10:00PM

Street magician Dynamo travels across the English Channel to Paris where he stuns residents and visitors. Back in the UK he amazes Coldplay in their studio.

Shit, shit and more shit.

Seven makes me yawn out loud.

2 Likes

Coming soon to seven yawns that make you LOL

…and the networks wonder why Australian viewers are abandoning free to air TV!

Hopefully “Seven (or Nine) Network Programming Meetings Make You LOL” will be the next in the series, now that is one I would actually watch! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Should be one called "Networks Makes you Lol "

First special is Win and Nine . But fastracked is “Debacle in WA - Steamboats”

3 Likes

Faux outrage at scheduling decisions make Ryan LOL

5 Likes

Ryan makes you LOL. :laughing:

1 Like

I’m so Excited for Season 3 & I just can’t hide it.

1 Like

Selling Houses Australia coming to 7.