Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

Would not surprise me if the “Secret” the Morgans (On Home and Away) are hiding is they killed someone… really hope it isn’t something like that.

Above confirmed with Toddlers Make You LOL for Tuesday 12 July, 7:30PM

You are not serious ?

1 Like

Another quality production from the UK’s Channel 5. :laughing:
http://www.channel5.com/show/toddlers-make-you-laugh-out-loud

Wait for this one!! NOT joking - really.

###Pensioners Make You LOL

Tuesday 19 July at 7:30PM

1 Like

What a horrible schedule! Those LOL shows better bomb ffs.

Can’t wait for the thriller: “People in Ayr. near Townsville who make you laugh”

6 Likes

Oh dear…

I personally hope this latest round of “Make You LOL” specials flop in the ratings, although somehow I’m not going to be holding my breath because there are plenty of people out there who will watch almost anything Channel Seven puts to air!

1 Like

07:30 PM Highway Patrol x2
08:30 PM Movie: Guardians Of The Galaxy

Is this the best Seven can offer on a Monday? I know it’s school holidays and Seven wants to show a movie to attract younger viewers, but I think they will watch MasterChef and HYBPA instead.

1 Like

“And look at this person struggle with their remote… classic!”

2 Likes

I thought Monday would be the House Rules “verdict” following Sunday’s GF. Don’t the last 2 couples usually renovate a ‘secret’ room?

Wasn’t that a surprisingly massive movie at the cinemas? I guess Seven have got nothing now without reality shows and American series failing miserably.

It’s the best they can do when they pretty much can’t roll out their Q3 lineup due to the Olympics in August. Hence all of the LOL specials occupying the schedule over coming weeks…

Well it has Cannonball in the can. I hear it is only four episodes long, so it can be shown before the Olympics.

Shows having a two-week break for Olympic programming shouldn’t be too hard for audiences to cope with. They are already used to it for the Easter non-ratings period. Shows that are struggling could even be given a bit of a boost by strategic scheduling during the games.

2 Likes

###LOL

From Tuesday 5 July at 7.30pm

OMG, MORE LOLS!

The breakout hit of 2015 is back with all-new episodes guaranteed to make you laugh out loud!

Longing for a laugh? Gagging for a giggle? From July 5, Seven will bring you more of the funniest videos on the internet, guaranteed to make you laugh out loud.

MAKE YOU LOL was one of the breakout television hits of 2015, averaging 1.54 million viewers nationally, with topics including CATS, DOGS and PETS.

This year, themes range from CHRISTMAS and PENSIONERS to TODDLERS and BUDGIES, all given the trademark LOL treatment combining user-generated footage with comic narration by English comedian Iain Lee.

Each show also features breakout segments which take you behind-the-scenes to meet the people at the centre of the biggest viral videos on the web.

MAKE YOU LOL screens 7.30pm Tuesdays from July 5, starting with some of the cutest and funniest puppy clips on the web in PUPPIES MAKE YOU LOL. Sporty pups, scaredy pups, malfunctioning pups, ninja pups and even talking pups have been brought together for this hilarious special.

What is worse is that it also has made itself to streaming services, of course to Presto …

Sleepwalking dogs, bike riding dogs, and doggy friends of Hollywood celebrities are all featured here, obligingly caught on camera doing something hilarious.

https://www.presto.com.au/tv/make-you-laugh-out-loud

These programs may contain material that some children find confusing or upsetting, so parental guidance is recommended.

1 Like

Another bold programming moved by Seven. Really setting the standards in FTA entertainment and throwing down the gauntlet to the other commercial networks :neutral_face:

4 Likes

It’s no wonder people always complain there’s nothing worth watching on TV nowadays when our #1 channel is pushing out this garbage.

2 Likes