10:00 PM TBA

Perth
07:00 PM Better Homes And Gardens
08:30 PM TBA

Saturday 13 October
07:00 PM Movie: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002) TBC
10:20 PM Movie: Lethal Weapon 4 (1997)

3 Likes

I think the Royal Wedding of Princess Eugenie won’t get any much interest as the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle and should be on 7TWO.
Also, why did Seven schedule a movie for next Monday when it should be screening first run dramas? God Friended Me can go to 9.30pm Mondays.

1 Like

Royal Wedding in Perth is on 7Two at 4.30pm. Brisbane has 30 minutes of the wedding on 7Two at 6.30pm.

At least they’re trying some new stuff to see what resonates with the public. You have to give them credit for that. I do agree though, while I really like Dannii Minogue and Joel Creasy, both of their shows were very average.

1 Like

But none of them are new. Dance Boss is a poor man’s version of DWTS while All Together Now sounds like a second-rate X Factor. We’ve seen kids show formats such as Spelling Bee while Take Me Out is basically another If You Are the One.

They need something out of the blue for Australian TV. New dramas and variety shows are the way to go.

1 Like

There’s very little “new” in television after 60 years!

You obviously dont know the history. Both shows are based on the original Taken Out which was created and first screened in Australia in 2009 hosted by James Kerley. The concept was sold overseas where it has had success as Take Me Out, If You Are The One and many other titles.

Here’s some more “news” for you. Blind Date is based on the 90s version hosted by Greg Evans which was based on the 80s version Perfect Match which was based on the 70s series Blind Date which was based on the British series Blind Date based on the American series from the 60s The Dating Game.

3 Likes

There can be, if they try and actually put in effort. Look how Nine did with MAFS.

Why they hell are Seven running a movie on Monday when they’ve got God Friended Me ready to go?

The Jimmy Barnes documentary did very well at the box office and Seven has high hopes for the TV broadcast tonight. Having Barnesy performing at the AFL Grand Final on Saturday will have also helped the promotion.
However I think Ryan is referring to next Monday when Seven has the FTA premiere of the movie The Accountant starring Ben Affleck and Anna Kendrick. I also pointed that out in my earlier post.

3 Likes

what is on at 7:00pm on Friday???

I have a program idea… People may see it as too much effort, but it could be a do-able project. Do we have a topic for new program ideas?

Mock Schedules will do.

1 Like

Yes I was referring to that. It was not a hit movie. It makes no sense. I understand airing the Jimmy Barnes thing and agree with the comments about it. God Friended Me should have been put where The Accountant is.

2 Likes

Maybe a truncated version of BH&G?

Perhaps because it is a public holiday in some states … I dunno…

Rot. Fine to run Working Girl tonight despite public holiday in some states but not next week

Minor change to schedule.

Extra 30 minutes of coverage:
07:00 PM Royal Wedding of Princess Eugenie

1 Like

This night is going to either be a big hit or a massive fail!

Seven News’ 2m metro ratings for the Royal Wedding have completely clouded their programming judgement.

2 Likes

Who?

2 Likes