Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

Resident, Yeah But it’s The Goldbergs that i’m Waiting for.

1 Like

haha I have noticed that.

1 Like

I think it did okay in late night shares and they have nothing better to put on.

Seven has renewed animated series Kitty is Not a Cat for a second season, but we won’t see it until mid 2020.

But I want it NOWWWWW

3 Likes

I watched a couple of episodes on 7Plus. It was ok but I didn’t bother watching anymore. Top Cat was better.

I think The Resident will take over the Wednesday 8.30pm timeslot, when the first season of 9-1-1 finishes.

That would be a mistake. They should fast-track season two or risk declining performance in that slow (which they can ill afford given the gaping holes in their lineup).

I think the latter is right. They will probably leave 911 and Criminal Minds as fast tracking new seasons.

9-1-1 - Season 2

Coming Soon

From prolific creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk, new procedural drama 9-1-1 is a fast-paced exploration into the lives and careers of first responders – cops, paramedics, firefighters – the people who put their lives on the line to save others.

ryan1890’s prediction turns out to be right.
In the US, season 2 of 9-1-1 premiered to an audience of 9.83 million on Sunday night, easily the series high, helped by the NFL lead-in.

1 Like

Look at what 9-1-1 is doing (not amazing but respectable) and how much it costs to acquire/deliver compared to Nine, Ten and the ABC’s domestic content in the same time period. Return on investment for Seven much better so a no brainer they’d rush season two to air.

And they have nothing else to show anyway. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

True. Where’s Wanted?

Modern Family - Season 10

Coming Soon

3 Likes

Cool. Watched the season premiere today and it was excellent.

Isn’t it ending after Season 11? Was it worth Seven buying a show that has 1 or 2 more seasons? Or did they buy it so they can repeat it again and again and again?

It all depends on whether they think they can make a profit from screening it. It wouldn’t matter if it had two or twenty two seasons to go, as long as viewers watch and they can attract advertisers.

They do need content for all their channels. Considering how many repeats they’ve already been putting in the schedule on 7 and 7flix, I’d say it’s a good investment for them.

3 Likes

Season 10 premiered last night. Look at the ratings compared to everything else on the network and television, particularly 18-49s. That explains why ABC wants season 11.

1 Like

@OnAir I notice Seven did similar to what I said they should do and are screening an ad with both the AFL Grand Final and the Womens T20 under the slogan, ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT