Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

No. They have been drip feeding us their Fox acquisitions.

Probably got Station 19, the Grey’s Anatomy spinoff they could fast track

Is there another greys anatomy?

Firefighters :fire_engine:

1 Like

Oh ok. So not really a spin off as such?

It has been marketed as that and there was a backdoor pilot that aired in last week’s US episode of Grey’s Anatomy

When does Modern Family begin on 7 ?

How long is s piece of string?

I thought it had been mentioned on here I swore I read something on here saying Seven had it and a general month it was going to air.

Edit :Nvm after the Commonwealth Games it says.

2 Likes

Matt Doran posted on his instagram story this afternoon that there is a new crime tv show coming soon to 7, he used the hashtag #crimetv… In one of the supers on the screen he’s recorded from an editing booth it says CA next to his name, so probably Crime Australia or something along those lines.

1 Like

They should have gone with Crime Uncovered as an extension of Murder Uncovered.

3 Likes

Here’s a snap for those not on instagram -

2 Likes

Isn’t that the Crime Investigation Australia logo? It was a Foxtel original that also had a free to air run on Nine over a decade ago. Looks like Seven may have picked up some old episodes and had Doran do some stand ups and narration that’ll be used to replace those that Steve Liebmann did in the original.

8 Likes

Certainly is.

2 Likes

They’ve turned into such cheap and lazy bastards at Seven. They axed Crimes That Shook Australia because it was too expensive to produce and now they’re recycling something they picked up on the cheap from Foxtel to fill the gap.

Are they interested in producing anything other than countless hours of reality crap to fill the schedule? Seven’s drama slate used to be the envy of the other networks. Is there any new drama, apart from Olivia, coming this year or is that considered too expensive and hard to produce now too.

10 Likes

While I agree completely with your sentiments about Seven, that exact same question can and should be posed to Nine and Ten as well

3 Likes

How about make a new season of The Force or Highway Patrol??

The difference is Seven has a rich history of producing original drama that resonates with viewers. The people associated with that history have drifted from the network or they’ve retired and their expertise isn’t being passed on to a new generation of drama producers. The sausage factory that is Home and Aways can’t be the only training ground for these people.

4 Likes

Schedule Update:

Thursday 15 March
07:00 PM Home And Away
07:30 PM My Kitchen Rules
A picnic challenge is no walk in the park for Group 1. While they’re packing baskets, rivals stick the knife in and one team has the rug pulled out from under them.
09:00 PM Gordon Ramsay On Cocaine
10:00 PM Ramsay’s Hotel Hell: The Cambridge
11:00 PM Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares USA: Bella Luna

Friday 16 March
11:00 PM The Resident Rpt Movie: Horrible Bosses

Midday movies Mon-Fri previously advertised removed from schedule.

1 Like

Unless they are needed to include updated information I don’t see the need to edit out Steve Liebmann.

Hell they should have gotten Steve himself to do them.

1 Like