Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

Tues - Fri midday movies have been pulled from the Seven schedule next week, replaced by TBAs. I guess these will end up as MKR encores.

2 Likes

What just happened with that user? :hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed:

BTW anyone know someone by the name of Brad?

Thereā€™s a Melbourne-based member on Media Spy by the name of Brad, but Iā€™m pretty sure that isnā€™t himā€¦

2 Likes

Hmmm, I wonder if the last name is Cameron, if so, that would be an alias of a certain former member used on a group I manage, now that would be massive if it was lol

I was going to throw a name but I didnā€™t want to for coincidence sake.

If the bio is anything to go by??

Has some high profile followers too (as pointed)

chrome_2018-02-22_17-32-03

2 Likes

Yeah way too coincidental, hmm lol

This is all very interesting but Iā€™m not sure what relevance it has to the thread.

8 Likes

it dont :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the hintā€¦

1 Like

Seven scheduling Modern Family after the Commonwealth Games. I guess they wanted to slow release these recent acquisitions to milk them for publicity.

2 Likes

So we might see this one the main channel with repeats on 7flix?

The story says ā€œSeven has confirmed new Modern Family will screen after Aprilā€™s Commonwealth Games in a regular timeslot on a primary channel.ā€ so by primary channel I would think that means the main channel.

1 Like

Thursday 8pm would seem the most likely slot.

Thanks. He asked a question with a question mark at the end, so I answered it.

Nothing is certain, mate. Hence the discussion here.

So theyā€™re going to air in April this year, episodes that will have aired in September last year . Nearly 7 months old episodes ? . Wonā€™t people have seen it elsewhere and it will rate no better than it did on Ch 10 ?

I think Modern Family will be shown at 9pm Wednesdays. Since Seven is showing AFL on Thursday nights mid year, the network may want MF to get a consistent timeslot without sport interruptions.

In direct competition with The Simpsons? I donā€™t think Seven will want its two key comedy acquisitions competing against each otherā€¦

They will be counting on the show finding a new audience on a new network, and Seven skews much older than Ten in the first place which plays in their favour with a more grown up show like Modern Family.

Personally Iā€™d like to see Seven return to the reality-free Sundays that they used to offer with Modern Family at 7pm, Sunday Night at 7:30pm and local drama at 8:30pm. I doubt it will happen though and some graveyard Thu-Sat slot seems more likely.

2 Likes

Wish Seven would let go of the rights to Itā€™s Always Sunny in Philadelphia , would be better on a service like Netflix ,Stan or Amazon Prime Video. Itā€™s always is on at midnight. Why bother :frowning:

2 Likes