Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

I agree I think it is quite smart programming and obviously a way of combating Married. This could do very well for Seven against the two romance realities (Married and Bachelor). I did just find it odd that they moved from their initial thoughts. Obviously they wanted to have something alongside House Rules. I just wonder if seven will fall into a larger heap once the Commonwealth Games is finished.

1 Like

Ninja aired in July last year. The Voice starts on Nine after Easter. They may have planned to change their schedule but I suspect they anticipated Spartan would launch after the Commonwealth Games. Therefore they would have aired Ninja close to the same dates it aired successfully last year.

1 Like

Schedule Update

Changes to episode numbers

Now Powerless S1 Ep 5

Now Powerless S1 Ep 6 and 7

Monday 26 February
12:00 PM PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Winter Games: Closing Ceremony ENCORE

MKR descriptions added to schedule

1 Like

Smart to see 7 showing the Ceremony in full as an encore for those who want to watch the Australian Spartan premiere instead as these shows will clash.

Closing Ceremony on 7mate live, repeated on 7 after Australian Spartan.

4 Likes

where u gettng 1.30pm dont u mean am??? and why wed 21st?? i think there is an error

I don’t like where MKR is heading after the first two rounds of instant restaurants at all. I was eagerly anticipating the descriptions for after the Monday night elimination and initially I am disappointed. Why can’t they keep it simple and do what they did after the instant restaurants every other year? I really don’t like the idea of Elimination House either, it shouldn’t have been created. Sudden Death cook-offs at Kitchen HQ were fine, why ruin that?

Blindspot returns with a new season Sunday March 4 with a double episode at 10:30pm

Blindspot Originally Scheduled for 7fllix

Tim Worner made some interesting comments at yesterday’s 2018 1st half financial year presentation (pg 7) about programming and scheduling that are worth noting (the 1st quoted paragraph is included as context for the one that follows):

1 Like

Sound shit (except for the Good Doctor).

Is “Take Me Out” the dating game show based on the Australian show “Taken Out” which originally failed on Ten but was successful overseas?

1 Like

Yep.

What about ABC Studios content including First Run Exclusives?

yes

buts its call take me out instead

Ten tried stripping it across weeknights at 7pm. I wonder what Seven are planning.

One weekly show?
Or as a replacement for Home & Away? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

home and away will never go away sorry not while young people are still watching it so it probably be once a week

Are they though? I thought it was the over 50s boosting the total numbers.

3 Likes

Yeah I doubt young people will still be watching a show like Home and Away. Maybe 5-10 years ago but certainly not now. It is well known that the 50+ are the ones that boost the numbers for soaps.

I see that the UK version screens 60-90 min episodes weekly.

TV Tonight has covered it.

1 Like