Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

New promo for Cleaning Up aired tonight during Better Homes and Gardens.

1 Like

Which changes?

1 Like

As in what are the executive changes? Or what programming changes have I noticed?

Programming

1 Like

There were widespread changes recently 7Two, 7mate and 7flix, as well as the Home and Away drop for a few weeks. It just appeared that it’d happened rather suddenly and all at the same time.

Could be totally wrong, but it was just a theory that it may have been as a result of the new new programming staff changes.

1 Like

Sunday Herald Sun reports a new food show Dipper’s Backyard BBQ Wars is coming to Seven in mid 2019. It’s hosted by Aussie Rules legend Robert “Dipper” DiPierdomenico. According to his Instagram (dipperthehawk), he has been filming in north east Victoria in the past two weeks.

2 Likes

In primetime?

Saturday afternoon I assume (Seven has AFL on Sunday afternoons).

1 Like

Thanks. Good to know that Seven isn’t planning ti strip more food, reno, love shows in primetime

2 Likes

9-11 returns March 18 in the US. Surely Seven isn’t going to sit on the episodes for weeks. They will also have at least 5 episodes of God Friended Me available too. They could air Modern Family too but Thursday is full .

For Now at Least.

Week commencing 10 March 2019

Sunday 10 March
07:00 PM My Kitchen Rules Group 2 must produce a sophisticated seafood lunch for hungry sailors, but cooking in the elements takes its toll sending teams into choppy waters
08:30 PM Sunday Night
09:30 PM TBA
10:45 PM Andrew Denton: Interview Rpt
12:00 AM The Blacklist S6 Ep06

Monday 11 March
07:30 PM My Kitchen Rules We’re back at the MKR Restaurant for a Sudden Death cook-off. It’s a passionate battle in the kitchen, while at the table accusations lead to an admission. With all this anger, will revenge be served?
09:00 PM Instant Hotel S2 Ep05 Debbie & Justin have put their all into their transformation taking their place to a more sophisticated level. Now here’s comes the twist - this time around, the teams must score them as a jury!
10:30 PM The Latest: Seven News
11:00 PM Autopsy USA: George Harrison

Tuesday 12 March
07:30 PM My Kitchen Rules For the first time ever on MKR, teams are paired up in mystery matches for a supercharged Instant Restaurant round. Teams are pushed to the limit as they take over houses and cook a three-course menu.
09:00 PM The Good Doctor S2 Ep18 Season Final
10:00 PM The Resident S2 Ep16
11:00 PM The Latest: Seven News
11:30 PM The Blacklist S6 Ep07

Wednesday 13 March
07:30 PM My Kitchen Rules Peruvian friends Andy & Ruby and mother and son Lisa & John both topped their Instant Restaurant rounds, so expectations are high when they’re paired up for tonight’s Open House.
09:00 PM Special: Jimmy Barnes: Working Class Boy Rpt
11:15 PM The Latest: Seven News
11:45 PM Robbie Coltrane’s Critical Evidence: Time Of Death Rpt

Thursday 14 March
07:00 PM Home And Away x 3
08:30 PM Ms Fisher Modern Murder Mysteries S1 Ep04
11:00 PM Autopsy USA: Farrah Fawcett

Friday 15 March
07:00 PM Better Homes And Gardens
08:30 PM TBA
10:35 PM TBA
11:40 PM TBA

Saturday 16 March
07:00 PM TBA

How is a repeat of the Jimmy Barnes movie a special?

1 Like

It’s not a movie. It’s a documentary, aka as a special, in the olden days. :wink:

6 Likes

Melbourne tonight:

09:00 The Latest: Seven News
The latest on the Victorian bushfires, as well as sport and weather from Australia and around the world.

10:00 Instant Hotel
Gene and Sharon have been particular about their Instant Hotel stays so far, so the pressure is on to deliver a great experience. What will the judges make of the couple’s mish mash design style? S2 Ep04

11:15 Crazy On A Plane

3 Likes

Week commencing 10 March 2019

Sunday 10 March
07:00 PM My Kitchen Rules Group 2 must produce a sophisticated seafood lunch for hungry sailors, but cooking in the elements takes its toll sending teams into choppy waters
08:30 PM Sunday Night
09:30 PM Undercurrent: Real Murder Investigation Rpt
10:45 PM Andrew Denton: Interview Rpt
12:00 AM The Blacklist S6 Ep06

Monday 11 March
07:30 PM My Kitchen Rules We’re back at the MKR Restaurant for a Sudden Death cook-off. It’s a passionate battle in the kitchen, while at the table accusations lead to an admission. With all this anger, will revenge be served?
09:00 PM Instant Hotel S2 Ep05 Debbie & Justin have put their all into their transformation taking their place to a more sophisticated level. Now here’s comes the twist - this time around, the teams must score them as a jury!
11:00 PM Autopsy USA: George Harrison

Tuesday 12 March
07:30 PM My Kitchen Rules For the first time ever on MKR, teams are paired up in mystery matches for a supercharged Instant Restaurant round. Teams are pushed to the limit as they take over houses and cook a three-course menu.
09:00 PM The Good Doctor S2 Ep18 Season Final
10:00 PM The Resident S2 Ep16
11:00 PM The Latest: Seven News
11:30 PM The Blacklist S6 Ep07

Wednesday 13 March
07:30 PM My Kitchen Rules Peruvian friends Andy & Ruby and mother and son Lisa & John both topped their Instant Restaurant rounds, so expectations are high when they’re paired up for tonight’s Open House.
09:00 PM Special: Jimmy Barnes: Working Class Boy Rpt
11:15 PM The Latest: Seven News
11:45 PM Robbie Coltrane’s Critical Evidence: Time Of Death Rpt

Thursday 14 March
07:00 PM Home And Away x 3
08:30 PM Ms Fisher Modern Murder Mysteries S1 Ep04
11:00 PM Autopsy USA: Farrah Fawcett

Friday 15 March
07:00 PM Better Homes And Gardens
08:30 PM Cleaning Up Season Premiere
09:30 PM Martin Clunes: Islands Of America Season Premiere
10:35 PM Coastal Railways With Julie Walters Season Premiere
11:40 PM TBA

Saturday 16 March
07:00 PM Movie: Iron Man 3 (2013)
09:30 PM Movie: Die Hard (1988)

3 Likes

With the AFL season starting the following week, we can assume these three new shows plus BH&G will move to 7TWO in Melbourne and Adelaide?

2 Likes

Seven do this sort of schedule at least once every year for around a month or so, instead of a movie.

Does become a bit ‘lifestyle overload’ though with 7Two already heavy lifestyle focused on the night, let alone 9Life.

1 Like

Huh? Cleaning Up is a six part British drama series about a cleaner with a gambling addiction who gets involved with insider trading. It aired on ITV in January/February. I’m actually impressed Seven has it on air so quickly.

5 Likes

I mistook the title for the Marie Kondo infotainment series “Tidying Up”.

2 Likes