TBAs are:

Thursday 9 June
Rush Hour

Friday 10 June
The Green Mile

Saturday 11 June
Finding Nemo
Men In Black 2

Rush Hour will after Midnight due to Low Ratings because Nine and Ten have an Advantage of Seven once they air it.

Brisbane personalities on edge as Channel 7 brings production in-house

CHANNEL 7 programs The Great South East, Queensland Weekender and Creek to Coast face an uncertain future, with the network reportedly cutting ties with the production company making the local television shows.

Seven is reportedly parting ways with TPD Media, the production company it has partnered with to make the popular lifestyle programs for nearly 20 years.

The move is the first major decision from new station general manager Ben Roberts-Smith VC.

Sources tell Sunday Confidential Roberts-Smith is keen to cut costs by moving the production of all local content in-house.

TPD Media boss Karen Hanna Miller is rumoured to be shopping around the shows to rival networks.

These three shows have been rating well for Seven in the region, so why did the network cut ties with the production company? I fear Nine could pick them up and turn them into the QLD version of Postcards.

7Brisbane is crazy!!! Those shows are great viewing and a good lead in to the weekend news, I’m sure a big part of the reason those bulletins rate well. Madness.

1 Like

###Week commencing 12 June 2016

Sunday 12 June
07:00 PM House Rules
08:20 PM Sunday Night
09:20 PM Bones S11 Ep11 and 12
11:20 PM Castle Rpt

Monday 13 June
07:30 PM House Rules
09:15 PM Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders x 2
11:15 PM Grey’s Anatomy S12 Ep20 Rpt

Tuesday 14 June
07:30 PM House Rules
08:45 PM Kiss Bang Love
10:00 PM Ramsay’s Hotel Hell
11:00 PM The Goldbergs S2 Ep20
11:30 PM Bates Motel Season 3 Premiere

Wednesday 15 June
07:30 PM Highway Patrol x 2
08:30 PM Criminal Minds
09:30 PM Criminal Minds Rpt
10:30 PM Blindspot S1 Ep20
11:45 PM Defiance S2 Ep8

Thursday 16 June
07:00 PM Home and Away x 2
08:00 PM The Big Bang Theory Rpt
08:30 PM Rush Hour x 2
10:30 PM Air Crash Investigations

Friday 17 June
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth
07:00 PM Better Homes and Gardens

Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
08:30PM TBA

Melbourne and Adelaide
AFL

Saturday 18 June
Syndey, Brisbane and Perth
07:00 PM TBA
09:00 PM TBA

Melbourne and Adelaide
AFL

For details of AFL see: Seven AFL Coverage

Friday’s TBA = Five Year Engagement

Saturday’s = Men in Black 3 and Bad Boys II

The finishing times of House Rules are so inconsistent throughout the week. So strange. Why not air it until 8:30 on Sunday? And finish at 9:00 on Monday and 9:00 again on Tuesday. It would just provide consistency. At the moment it finishes at different times every night.

All the networks do it with their primetime shows (though some worse than others.
Not 100% sure on exact reasons, but I’m guessing it’s a combination of:

• allowing for lazier editing since there’s no fixed time to get an episode down to

• lets them fit more ads in - there a limit on the number of ads that can be shown per hour, so longer show means more ads that are allowed to be shown to a captive audience.

• somewhat prevents viewers from changing to a different show afterwards - not everyone’s going to want to watch a show they’ve missed the start of, so it gives them no choice but to stay on the same channel.

I’m confused why? What has the election got to do with Seven? Or fast tracking?

Could you please read and implement something like the following guide in your future posts

When Should You Capitalize Words?

3 Likes

I’ll Delete it then.

Don’t spit the dummy. Just correct your post.

1 Like

Fine, OK.

Kiss Bang Love bumped to 09:45
replaced with the equally interesting
08:45 PM World’s Most Extreme: World’s Most Extreme Airports Rpt

That means Ramsay’s Hotel Hell Repeats are Removed from the Schedule, for Now at Least. Luckily The Goldbergs are still there but Seven have to Keep up with the Rest of the World in airing New Episodes of this Brilliant Family Sitcom.

2 Likes

Where is The Big Music Quiz? Cannonball? Winners & Losers? Seven should be showing first-run programs between now and the Olympics.

Not sure if mentioned but i saw that Ep1 and 2 Season 1 of The Goldbergs starts7.30pm next Tuesday on 7 Flix. I have not seen this show but only have heard good things about it. I would assume they have the rights for catch up on Plus 7.

I haven’t heard good things about it.

1 Like

Yep, it seems Once Upon A Time has been removed from the schedule as of next week, only 3 episodes into season 5 and networks here wonder why people download shows?

1 Like