Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

I was talking about The Vicar of Dibley repeats on 7TWO at 7.30pm Thursdays. 7TWO could have first run Thursdays with Britain’s Busiest Airport and Murdoch Mysteries.

Dropping the show that topped multichannel ratings just the other week?

Firstly, you shouldn’t air (and de-value with the worse timeslot) the same movie every two weeks and fatigue the audience.

Secondly, what about the cost overall in the longer term across say a year, compared to the lesser known movies they show which do the job and skew towards the bulk audience available at that time of day.

1 Like

Not sure whether you were being serious or just trying to make a point, but I’m pretty sure that “Pretty Woman” hasn’t aired on any Seven channel since around Christmas :+1:

Settle down you lot.

2 Likes

###Week commencing 25 June 2017

Sunday 25 June
07:00 PM House Rules
08:30 PM Sunday Night
09:30 PM TBA
10:30 PM Britain’s Busiest Airport: Heathrow Ep2
11:30 PM TBA

Monday 26 June
07:30 PM House Rules
08:40 PM Wanted S2 Ep5
09:40 PM TBA
10:50 PM Big Kitchens Ep4
11:40 PM The Goldbergs S4 Ep 6 and 7

Tuesday 27 June
07:30 PM First Dates S2 Ep12
08:40 PM First Dates UK S2 Ep2
09:50 PM Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares Rpt
10:50 PM Big Kitchens Ep3
11:50 PM The Amazing Race S29 Ep12

Wednesday 28 June
07:30 PM Border Security: Australia’s Front Line
08:00 PM The Force - Behind The Line
08:30 PM Criminal Minds S12 E4 and 5
10:30 PM Autopsy USA: Phil Hartman
11:30 PM Bates Motel S4 E9

Thursday 29 June
Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
07:30 PM TBA
08:30 PM TBA
09:30 PM Air Crash Investigations
10:30 PM Surveillance Oz: Dashcam Rpt
11:30 PM Grimm S5 Ep19

Melbourne
07:00 PM Home and Away x 3
08:30 PM The Front Bar
09:30 PM TBA
10:30 PM Air Crash Investigations

Adelaide
07:00 PM Home and Away x 3
08:30 PM TBA
09:30 PM Air Crash Investigations
10:30 PM The Front Bar

Friday 30 June
Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
07:00 PM Better Homes And Gardens
08:30 PM Friday Night Movie: TBA

Melbourne
07:00 PM Better Homes And Gardens
07:30 PM AFL: Rnd 15: Melbourne v Sydney
11:00 PM TBA

Adelaide
07:00 PM AFL: Rnd 15: Melbourne v Sydney
10:30 PM TBA

Saturday 1 July
Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
07:00 PM Family Movie: TBA
09:00 PM Saturday Night Movie: TBA

Melbourne
06:30 PM The Kick
07:00 PM AFL: Rnd 15: GWS v Geelong
10:30 PM TBA Surveillance Oz: Crazy Carpark Capers

Adelaide
04:30 PM AFL: Rnd 15: Carlton v Adelaide
07:00 PM AFL: Rnd 15: Port Adelaide v Richmond
10:00 PM Surveillance Oz: Crazy Carpark Capers
11:00 PM Car Wars

Check local guides for local details of AFL coverage and updates in Seven AFL Coverage

1 Like

Interesting to see The Front Bar moved to 8:30pm in Melbourne, head-to-head with The Footy Show?

1 Like

Schedule update

Sunday 25 June
09:30 PM Air Crash Investigations: Murder In The Skies: Germanwings Flight 9525

Monday 26 June
09:40 PM The Aussie Property Flippers Season Final
10:50 PM Big Kitchens x 2
11:50 PM The Goldbergs S4 Ep 6

Thursday 29 June
Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
07:30 PM Surveillance Oz: Crazy Carpark Capers
08:30 PM Special: The World’s Most Luxurious Ship

Melbourne
09:30 PM Special: The World’s Most Luxurious Ship

Adelaide
08:30 PM Special: The World’s Most Luxurious Ship

Friday 30 June
Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
08:30 PM Friday Night Movie: Knocked Up

Saturday 1 July
Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
07:00 PM Family Movie: Men In Black
09:00 PM Saturday Night Movie: Bad Boys

1 Like

It appears Seven have a content deal with “Lifetime TV” (a US cable network).

Which is where all their midday made-for-TV movies are coming from.

Anyone familiar with the network? Apparently it’s “targeted at women and has women in key roles” which explains a lot.

Perhaps a recommended affiliate with NBC Universal (which Seven obviously have a long-time expensive deal with).

1 Like

I’m pretty sure anyone who has even a passing interest in TV is aware of Lifetime.

5 Likes

Diana documentary comes to Seven

Featuring extensive interviews from Prince William and Prince Harry on the 20th anniversary of their beloved mother’s death

Channel 7 are set to air a landmark documentary on Lady Diana Spencer, Princess of Wales celebrating her life and work.

The as yet untitled film will be built around extensive interviews with the two people who knew her best; The Duke of Cambridge, Prince William and Prince Harry.

Focusing on her philanthropic and humanitarian work, the young Royals will also reflect on her legacy and the influence she had on their lives.

Seven’s Director of Network Programming, Angus Ross, said: “We feel privileged to bring this story to Australian audiences. This exceptionally insightful film on one of the most iconic figures of our generation, will pay homage to a remarkable woman and those who loved her.”

Also included will be personal anecdotes and reflections from family and friends, some of whom have never spoken publicly.

With international broadcasters including HBO and ITV, the documentary comes from British production company Oxford Film and Television and is coming soon, exclusively to Seven.

1 Like

Seven Better Plan it’s Late Prinetime Schedule Once Wimbledon Finishes, Two New Eps of The Goldbergs on Monday’s and Tuesday’s at 11:30 in Mid July or Chicago Fire in August.

I’m going to predict that seven will be in a world of pain after house rules ends. I don’t like, let alone love anything they have on their plate and they have a lot of risk moving into a period with new shows little big shots, Hell’s Kitchen, the new panel show (I can’t remember the name) and yummy mummies without anything solid or proven alongside them.
The block is going to be huuuge on nine this year and ten may slide into second on some nights.

2 Likes

Considering MKR & MasterChef saw sharp declines this year, The Block won’t be immune.

TV is only on the way down, not up.

Hells Kitchen may be one of the biggest hits of 2017.

Survivor may be one of the biggest hits of 2017.

No Block until end of the year for Nine remember.

Ninja Warrior might bomb!

I think “Behave Yourself” is the program you’re referring to.

The general decline in TV is hardly a new phenomenon though, Luke.

While I’d probably expect OK-ish ratings for Hell’s Kitchen, I personally don’t think it will be one of the biggest hits of 2017. After MKR and MasterChef, I think viewers will go through “cooking fatigue” (if they haven’t already) and watch other genres of programing.

1 Like

I think the block will be up. Renovation seems to be having a spike.

1 Like

But it follows straight after House Rules this time, maybe not.

House Rules was revamped and refreshed which boosted its numbers. Will The Block be any different?

2 Likes

House Rules & The Block couldn’t be any more different.

1 Like

What the hell…? Actually, I think they’re the two house renovation competition reality shows that couldn’t be any more the same.

2 Likes

Ummmm ok. But MKR and Masterchef are exactly the same? They are in the same genre.

You have a real anti block feel about you. Not your favourite show?