Seven Network 2023

Apparently it was shopped around to all networks, and Foxtel was the only one interested given the commissioning editors previous ties to SBS.

In any case, I don’t think the show would save 7’s Saturday nights.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Urgh so many similar products coming out these days. No wonder audiences are giving up on FTA. But networks all want the claim of having “the best (cooking/singing/renovating) reality show”.

5 Likes

Didn’t Nine make this with Nat from Fatmer wants a Wife years and years ago? Two couples and two dream homes?

3 Likes

According to Sunday Herald Sun’s Fiona Byrne, Dr Chris Brown’s first major project for Seven is to produce and host a passion project. The show will combine his interest in wild and exotic animals, adventure and travel, and is expected to premiere in 2024.

6 Likes

2023 slate promo “Stay on Seven”

7 Likes

Looks like no Big Brother (unless if I’ve missed something). Would be good to see the end of that dead duck.

2 Likes

It was there.

2 Likes

Yes

7 Likes

That’s unfortunate.

2 Likes

Good to see all their viewers were invited to the launch.

4 Likes

Please! Someone, anyone!

7 Likes

A couple of those shows have already aired

2 Likes

A sports version o f Stay on Seven

8 Likes

It’s back and it looks like it’s morphing into being more like Love Island. I think the voiceover said something like a house full of sexy singles. :nauseated_face:

7 Likes
3 Likes

Given Seven only started promoting My Kitchen Rules now, I think it will take over from The Voice in September, followed by SAS Australia and finally Big Brother to the end of ratings survey in late November. That will mean it will be nearly a year since filming began on BB (Halloween according to @sav001).

2 Likes

Dancing with the Stars bit should have had then hold up 7s…

2 Likes

Anyone get the feeling Daryl Somers (not sure if any contract) might be waved goodbye to now (capped off by Sunday night’s shambles) and Dr Chris in for DWTS with Sonia? Probably no more ‘Hey Hey’ etc specials either. Unless he puts up a fight or brings in lawyers.

He did help (under Warburton) get Seven back on track during COVID after losing 2019 and a not much better 2020, with a lot of success in 2021, 2022 (clawing back both years) and this year.

7 Likes

Looks like This Is your Life and AGT not returning?

2 Likes