Seven Network 2022

Around the World in 80 Days debuted with a double episode on BBC One on Boxing Day and first reviews are already in. It will premiere on PBS in the US on January 2.
If Seven is to show the series in Q1 in 2022 it will have a trailer ready by now.

1 Like

Home and Away returns 31 Jan.

1 Like

Voice Generations starts Monday 31 Jan as well.

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: This Is Your Life

TIYL reboot officially announced.

1 Like
1 Like

During an interview with Tim Burrows, James Warburton revealed that Seven still have a few shows for this year that they haven’t announced yet. Quoting from the linked newsletter:

“We’ve got a couple of global formats, one which we believe will be the biggest new global format, which we’ll talk about around March.”

Is that a shiny floor show format, I asked. “Nah. I can’t really go into it but it’s going to be big.”

1 Like

They still have Birmingham 2022 and the AFL still to come

2 Likes

Reminds me of The Big Adventure, which aired on Seven in 2014. It was a Survivor-style game show set in Fiji.

2 Likes

Which flopped big time from memory!

2 Likes

This is a great pick up for 7.

1 Like

I’ve heard that tune before. :stuck_out_tongue:

FLOP! Calling it

A formal announcement on the Australian adaptation should come pretty soon.

2 Likes

Sunday Herald Sun reports that Seven will show a special roast of Paul Hogan later this year. The special, hosted by Shane Jacobson, was filmed at The Palms at Melbourne’s Crown Entertainment Complex last week.
https://www.newidea.com.au/paul-hogan-roast

4 Likes

So like the CC ones from the US?

2 Likes

Nigella Lawson joining MKR is great news!

3 Likes

Divorced and Dating

NOW CASTING SINGLE DIVORCEES FOR AN EXCITING NEW RELATIONSHIP SHOW!

Are you divorced and ready to jump back into the dating game? We are currently looking to help single divorcees move on and find love again…

Whether it be settling down with someone new…or maybe even their ex!

Are Seven for real? Haven’t they learnt from their disgusting pile of crap that was Back with the Ex, The Single Wives, Yummy Mummies, The Super Switch and all that rubbish :roll_eyes:

7 Likes