Seven Melbourne

The state funeral for Lou Richards will be telecast tomorrow (Wednesday) from 11.00am-12.00noon on the Seven and Prime7 Networks across Victoria.

2 Likes

Nine is supposed to be broadcasting it as well

Peter Mitchell and Tim Watson will be hosting Lou Richards funeral coverage tomorrow morning.

3 Likes

no mention of a Nine telecast in the Your TV website for Melbourne and regional Victoria, they have their usual programming of Today Extra and Nine Morning News in that timeslot.

I did read on TV Tonight website that Nine is suppose to be broadcasting the funeral as well.

Edit- EPG indicates Nine is broadcasting funeral hosted by Peter Hitchener and Alicia Loxley.
Nine’s Tony Jones and Eddie McGuire will be giving eugolies at the funeral service.

3 Likes

As previously advised the state funeral will also be shown on Nine in Melbourne.

Program Guide description:

Hosted by Peter Hitchener and Alicia Loxley. Live coverage of Collingwood legend and media personality Lou Richards State Funeral from Melbourne’s St Paul’s Cathedral.

1 Like
3 Likes

Today I went to HSV for work experience. We had a tour through the studios, newsroom and we got to meet many faces including John Deeks and Lewis Martin. Many cameras still feature Mk I “Ribbon” logo. One of the boardrooms, which is on the third floor was where we were situated for the majority of the day, which featured Seven’s logo engraved in the carpet.

13 Likes

I think I might do mine at GTV or maybe VTV (WIN).

I guess if that all falls through in another two years, I might just do some work at Metro / Yarra Trams.

2 Likes

I tried GTV as my first option but I didn’t get a response which was a shame, but do try.

I would have to say though… Seven Melbourne have a great set up. (Still better that GTV9s)

1 Like

The annual Victorian State Schools Spectacular will be held at Melbourne’s Hisense Arena today. According to the event’s Facebook page, Seven will show a highlights program in December (date and time to be advised).

1 Like

Just noticed that Season 2 of A Moveable Feast has started airing Sundays at 5.30pm.

2 Likes

Yes, season 2 of A Moveable Feast started last Sunday week (October 22).

3 Likes

Brendan Donohoe and his crew, filming a story about the “Yellow Peril” in Melbourne today.

6 Likes

2017 Victoria State Schools Spectacular

Saturday 16 December at 7:00 PM

Little Big Shots host Shane Jacobson presents Melbourne’s breakthrough Junior Eurovision star Isabella Clarke and 2,500 gifted student performers in a jaw dropping night of entertainment.

1 Like

Any news on Melbourne’s Fire Works this year? Im assuming Seven’s covering them.

2 Likes

Seven will cover this year’s Melbourne NYE fireworks from 11pm AEDT on December 31.
The event was launched this morning by Lord Mayor Robert Doyle. The midnight display will be the city’s biggest ever with 14 tonnes of fireworks, accompanied by a synchronized soundtrack curated by local dance pop duo Client Liaison.

3 Likes

Thanks… wonder who will host?

Emily Angwin returns to host the Melbourne NYE fireworks this year, this time alongside Tom Williams from The Daily Edition.

3 Likes