Seven Cricket Coverage

Good info. I must admit I listed the scheduled start times above. Appears there was a 1 minute overlap and they only delayed Sixers v Scorchers by 1 minute to better support the Ten TV broadcast.

Can only imagine Ten crashed out of the Hurricanes v Thunder into the Sixers v Scorchers already in progress (though how much progress was made in that minute, one or two balls maybe?)

Seven claiming that the BBL outperforms I’m A Celebrity. 10 rightfully disagree.

Seven claim based on “reach” numbers - ie usually based on the viewers watching for a minimum of 5 minutes of the coverage.

5 Likes

Just needs to mention the fake news media and it’d be a Trump tweet.

4 Likes

Typical. Can’t they just admit they’re performing poorly instead of being childish and petty? What’s wrong with this network.

1 Like

Adelaide vs Port Adelaide
Bushfire Bash T20 apparently on Channel Seven
2pm Feb 2

Whether that is SA or Aus Wide- we’ll need to wait for the TV Guide!

1 Like

Both tweets are probably right - it’s just Seven & 10 are using the metric which paints them in the best light. In other words, it’s PR 101

1 Like

I hope it is nation wide! If not put it on 7plus/7mate.

Change to next Monday’s schedule of the afternoon’s BBL. The latest schedule shows that:

The full game will now not be shown on the main channel (exc Perth) with the last part of the game replaced by Seven News at 4pm followed by The Chase.

The full game will be shown on 7Mate including a simulcast of the first part of the game.

Main channel:
02:30pm AEDT BBL (1:30 Brisbane 2:00 Adelaide)
04:00pm Seven News At 4
05:00pm The Chase Australia

7Mate:
02:30 pm AEDT - 06:00 pm AEDT BBL

No change in Perth will BBL on main channel from 11:30am

3 Likes

The programming change for the final day of BBL regular season is understandable as the home team (Melbourne Renegades) is last on the BBL table. Seven won’t want to have a low lead-in in Sydney and Melbourne for the 6pm news.
Brisbane Heat may have a small chance of qualifying for the finals however, depending on results of prior matches.

2 Likes

Good that 7mate is in HD now BUT THE WHOLE GAME SHOULD BE SHOWN ON THE MAIN CHANNEL!!!

Why?

There shouldn’t be a problem now that 7Mate in in HD.

its not in hd everywhere

Where do you live then?

in regional victoria in prime7 territory and i can asure you we dont get 7mate in hd nor regional nsw or regional wa

Ok then. Unlucky i guess.

:man_facepalming:

Regional WA gets 7mate in HD on Ch60.

1 Like