Seven Cricket Coverage

Who is calling?

Jason Richardson. Greg Blewett and Trent Copeland. Hope I’ve got that correct.

3 Likes

It is. I find Jason Richardson a bit exhausting. Other two are very good

6 Likes

Holly Ferling will be commentating on the first ODI between Aus & Pakistan on Monday

1 Like

Internationals only I believe

Seven really get their pound of flesh too, between the AFL, AFLW, Horse Racing and Cricket he’d have to be one of the busiest on the Seven Sport payroll

3 Likes

That’s new, he has always done internationals & BBL. He did do 1 BBL match in December too

2 Likes

has there been a formal announcement of this?

1 Like

That was clearly an error in the article, the quote and context would point to it being a reference to the Women’s World Cup in football, which Optus have onsold to Seven…

“The Women’s World Cup next year is also going to be huge,” says Harvey. “The amount of advertiser interest in the WWC is something I have never seen in my time at Seven, it’s incredible. And the Men’s World Cup is doing well now, too and Australia is moving into a good spot there. I would suggest that the Men’s World Cup is a fantastic advertisement for an even bigger event next year here on home soil.”

I’d assume the T20 will just get the Australian matches as Kayo Freebies or something.

2 Likes

7’s BBL promo for tomorrow has gone back to being advertised in AEDT. No local promo for Qld.

with the women’s internationals starting tomorrow, are we expecting to see the current WBBL & BBL graphics or still the old graphics like during the ashes last year

WBBL/BBL graphs for limited overs internationals as per usual.

Looks like Alison Mitchell is doing Aus Open so won’t be doing Women’s internationals, I didn’t think she would but this pretty much confirms it

3 Likes

JL doing BBL, I thought he was only doing tests

Also Ponting is back with Richardson

1 Like

7 using the old graphics for the women’s internationals.

Maybe this is their normal graphics for women’s internationals & the BBL one are purely for the WBBL & BBL

Also 7 at the ground

2 Likes

Cricket on 7Two (HD) yesterday

3 Likes

7TWO was HD yesterday?

2 Likes

Regional QLD where 7two is in HD

Should eventually become HD in metro areas too

5 Likes

7 at the ground tonight, that’s 3 out of the last 5 games they have been at the ground.

2 Likes

I think Seven should be praised for bringing the commentary team all the way to Coffs Harbour.

1 Like