Seven Cricket Coverage

Every member of Seven’s commentary team is wearing a floppy hat today, as a tribute to Shane Warne.

6 Likes

Glen at the ground instead of zoom or video they normally do

1 Like

Nice work :+1:

1 Like

Glenn McGrath is providing special comments for ABC Radio for this test match.

1 Like

Series logo (the shield) rather than just the NRMA logo superimposed onto the ground today. Is that an error or because NRMA doesn’t operate in Victoria (they’ve got RACV logos on the advertising boards instead of the NRMA logos).

It is the latter.

Both NRMA Insurance and RACV Insurance are owned by Insurance Australia Group or IAG.

3 Likes

I wondered whether they’d superimpose the RACV logo for Victorian audiences for all Tests, given they have the capability(?).

Always like the behind the scenes stuff 7 does with Alison Mitchell

4 Likes

Haven’t really watched any of 7’s test coverage this year so far but I’m enjoying it so far this morning.

2 Likes

IAG don’t own the RACV, however they do underwrite their insurance products.

1 Like

Is it that Seven is delayed or is Kayo just very fast?

The stumps are also different for this match:

(from 7’s coverage but they’re the same design in the field)

1 Like

From watching the cricket all this summer, Trent Copland analysis is really good and has a great ability to break down complicated concepts or plays and break them down into easy understand language. If 7 retain the rights hopefully they continue to use him, he is a real asset for 7.

7 Likes

At the ground today shown by the sun

2 Likes

I watched 7’s coverage of the Tea break today, Mel McLaughlin really isn’t the right choice for leading the coverage, made a few mistakes throwing to the break and Damien Flemming had to help her out.

4 Likes
1 Like

Sky UK takes Fox in full. From watching 7, you can see when it is the world feed or not based on the mics they use

1 Like

Spinner Alana King, fresh from Australian women’s team’s successful T20 tour of India, is ground reporter alongside Ryan Daniels for the BBL clash between Perth and Adelaide tonight.

3 Likes

Gteat stuff Kingy!

2 Likes