Seven AFL Coverage

There’s no such thing as “AFLM”…

4 Likes

They used the same font but for men’s AFL, it had gloss and folded, whereas the women’s AFL, the graphics were solid. This applies for WAFL, SANFL and VFL.

1 Like

Hamish and BT called tonight’s match in Perth. Xavier Ellis (couldn’t recognise him from his days at Hawthorn) was boundary reporter.
Also, all of this season’s “Roaming Brian” episodes are now available for catchup on 7plus or on 7Sport’s YouTube page. Saw this screencap on Twitter just then.

1 Like

Telecast again finished significantly early tonight, after 11:30pm, switching to Wimbledon and a good march with Djokovic and Bautista Agut at the moment (ideal time zone for Perth too and just what the audience might need to take their minds off that heartbreaking loss tonight in the footy).

5 Likes

Melbourne AFLW star Daisy Pearce, who gave birth to twin girl and boy in February, has told the Sunday Herald Sun she will return as boundary reporter for Seven on August 2, for the Friday night match between North Melbourne and Hawthorn.

Geelong captain Joel Selwood is in Seven’s commentary box today for the Western Bulldogs-Melbourne match.

1 Like

Richmond v Port Adelaide (produced by Fox Footy) is one of three Power games to be shown on a 3 hour delay this season.

2 Likes

Sunday 21 July 2019

AFL: Heart Of The Nation: Alice Springs v Darwin

Broadcast will now start at 11:30 am AEST

The Northern Territory’s best players will clash when Central Australian Redtails meet Top End Storm in the curtain-raiser to the Melbourne-West Coast game in Alice Springs. Bounce time: 11.40am AEST

Also added to Friday night 26 July

11:30pm AEST Armchair Experts

Let’s debate and celebrate! Join our Armchair Experts on their sofa as we talk about the highlights, post-game wrap ups and all things footy.

2 Likes

I find it bizarre that away matches are delayed yet some home games are live. I’d prefer to have the enforcement for home games only in the next round of rights and Fox games not Seven.

2 Likes

The show has been streaming on 7AFL Twitter right after the final siren of the Friday night game, since the start of this season. It’s the first time it will be shown on TV. I assume the live streaming will continue?
By the way, you can catch up on every episode of Armchair Experts from this AFL season on 7plus.

1 Like

So early!

2 Likes

Coverage starts same time as the VFL would. Game Day rolls straight into it without any filler, would have been surprised with a different starting time to be honest.

Game to be shown on 7mate in Hd this Saturday night.

1 Like

Fair enough.

When Sunday AFL starts 3pm every other week?

2 Likes

Sunday AFL starts at 2.30pm, not 3pm.
And, yes, I’d be surprised if the coverage of this curtain raiser didn’t start at the same time the VFL does (i.e. 11.30am, straight after Game Day).

1 Like

Jason Bennett and Luke Darcy calling Brisbane v North Melbourne tonight.

2 Likes

Jason Bennett is a decent commentator.

2 Likes

You don’t say.

2 Likes

All Saturday night games from optus this year have been on 7 mateHd

1 Like

As well as this, Fremantle and WC away games on Saturdays were played on 7mate HD

1 Like

No that’s in correct