Seven AFL Coverage

And last 2 Eagles away games :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

1 Like

The Eagles’ second last away game this season is against Carlton and is produced by Seven. So why should it be subject to a three hour delay?

1 Like

For next year 7 could air a Derby in July on a Friday night on 24 July starting at 6.10pm Perth time on 7mate but live to 7 in Perth. There hasn’t been a Friday night derby since Round 20, 2005

7mateHD could be operating as a full time channel on LCN 71 before the Olympics.

2 Likes

WATV was referring to Rd22 v Richmond which is the Fox Sunday 1pm game.

The Carlton game is Sunday 3pm and is live into WA from 1pm AWST.

2 Likes

Very unlikely. The Tokyo Olympics Opening Ceremony is likely to start about 7:00pm or 8:00pm Tokyo time (8 or 9pm here on the East Coast).

Round 18 is the affected round.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Seven On-Air Presentation

Jobe Watson in the commentary box tonight

2 Likes

Pretty good too. Shame he fell out of love with the game, though doing this suggests otherwise.

3 Likes

You must be an Essendon supporter! He’s not Cameron Ling bad, but he’s pretty bad.

2 Likes

Jobe Watson actually did a good job. Preferred him over Cameron Ling

3 Likes

LOL how did you know!?

2 Likes

I didn’t know, was pure speculation.

1 Like

James Brayshaw will host the game again tonight.

3 Likes

You mean Brayshaw? :rofl::laughing:

1 Like

I’m not laughing. Was I meant to?

2 Likes

My phone likes to autocorrect. But I would expect someone like you to laugh at much… and James Bradshaw might be a step up :wink:

2 Likes

Bruce McAvaney commentating tonight’s Port Adelaide-Western Bulldogs match with James Brayshaw.
Crows star Josh Jenkins is special guest panellist on The Kick.

3 Likes

Jason Bennett calling the Brisbane Lions-Melbourne match at The Gabba this afternoon.
North Melbourne veteran Shaun Higgins and Western Bulldogs’ Mitch Wallis provide special comments for the VFL game between Werribee and Essendon today. Collingwood AFLW player Emma King makes her debut as boundary reporter.

3 Likes

Heads up for Sydney audiences - the Essendon vs Sydney game (a Fox game) will be on the main channel (NOT 7mate) this Saturday at 1:30pm.

1 Like

Similarly, Gold Coast v Richmond (also a Fox game) will be shown live on the main channel in Queensland this Saturday at 2pm.

3 Likes