Schapelle Corby Returns

Crazy coverage

3 Likes

Nine Adelaide cut back to Will McDonald who said other news coming up after the break

But it’s Breaking News! :smiley:

Never thought we would have a situation where the two major commercial networks in this country are having rolling coverage on a Saturday night of a convicted person being transported to a parole office.

Yet here we are…

7 Likes

Aside from the media, I honestly don’t think too many people care about the homecoming of Schapelle Corby and that it would’ve been a bigger deal ten years ago. I for one, really couldn’t care less!

However, I’m sure that won’t stop the networks going all out with their coverage complete with pictures of Corby getting off the plane and whatnot. And sometime in the next couple of weeks or so, probably an “Exclusive Interview” on Sunday Night or 60 Minutes!

3 Likes

Lol I’m sure us Adelaideians aren’t missing much :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Also on Sky (probably the only place it should be). Sky has left the coverage and returned to news.

2 Likes

Nine speculating it may be a decoy convoy as the bodyguard didn’t get into the car.

2 Likes

I really like GG but she’s not very good on rolling coverage.

1 Like

Yeah she was like a deer in the headlights a minute ago

Lots of umms

Good eye by Michael Usher who has noticed that she had an image of William Tyrel on her handbag held up as she left.

1 Like

7 Likes

Standby for normal programming!

9 Likes

Nine Adelaide returning to Sydney for coverage

Ironically the minions would be more intelligent than all of this coverage.

8 Likes

Despicable coverage.

15 Likes

Gru up, Cynic.

6 Likes
12 Likes

Is Georgie national right now?

4 Likes